inDEED Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 i like your site inDouche, its Neat-O!!! but i really like those little icons that you use of the Blessed Sacrament for each link.....talk about one amesome catholic site!! B) B) B) That's so DOPE that you noticed them!!!! :D
immaculata Posted August 18, 2003 Author Posted August 18, 2003 Where in Peoria? I grew up in Edwards, about 10 miles west of Peoria. Go Chiefs!Not too far from Bradley University.. I have friends who live out in Edwards, and that's where my dad took me for my first driving lesson! oh my gosh!!! some of my best friends in the world go to bradley! i worked at a camp in lacon, il (about 30 mins out of peoria) called great oaks. it was basically a free week of summer camp for inner city kids of peoria... it's an inter-denominational camp sponsored by local (mostly protestant) churches... i functioned as the worship leader / activities coordinator / resident catholic. i went mass at a church in chilicothe every sunday that summer, except one when my parents visited i went to the cathedral... Some of MY best friends go to BU, too!! My great-aunt lives at St. Joseph's home in Lacon.. whoo hoo! All these amesome central Illinois people!!! :D Do you mean St. Mary's Cathedral in Peoria? It's beautiful.... *sigh* All for the Immaculata, Katrina
immaculata Posted August 18, 2003 Author Posted August 18, 2003 Carson, I love your site!! Especially the Adveniat Regnum Tuum part.. (great Latin quote by the way!) That is sooooooo DoPe! B) All for the Immaculata, Katrina
revolutionoflove Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 Hey guys, I enjoyed checking out your sites! Very cool. Here's mine: http://www.revolutionoflove.com. Bobbi
logos Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 Cool sites everyone. Here's my personal one: My Webpage And here is one for our Young Adult Group that I did: A.C.T.I.O.N. Peace all- logos
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 cool beans here is ours but its not religious phylum.us it is also not done. the undie picture is still up. I thought you were taking that down. lol
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 oh yeah ROL's site rocks my socks off!! and cmom! the undies pic is still up? hey it might get you more traffic!! LOL :lol:
Ash Wednesday Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 (edited) Here. I don't really want anyone to laugh at my page... the green is really ugly on some monitors and it is in heavy need of redesign. But there it is. P.S. it is in Flash... sorry! :rolleyes: Edited August 19, 2003 by Ash Wednesday
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 wow cool site ash! very impressive and soo professional! can i hire you to do some stuff for my geocities site? B) very cool color green too!
ryanmeyersmusic Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 is that original artwork used in the print samples from your portfolio?
geetarplayer Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 This has a few songs and a few chapters of my story on it. Pero no es religioso. http://sugar792.tripod.com/ Pre-set websites rawk! \/\/007! -Mark
Thomas Michael Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 Mine's not really religious, either, but I strive to keep a professional, artistic look to it. It contains lots of my cartoons, commentaries and graphic work. http://www.thomasoverbeck.com I also manage an online family history on the same webspace: http://www.overbeckfamily.com
ryanmeyersmusic Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 good stuff, thomas... you've been at this stuff for a while... i'll bet you can give tell one heck of a story of the evolution of computers and graphic design... do you do freelance work? i could potentially be in the market for a t-shirt/logo design...
MC Just Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 http://mcjust.topcities.com/public_html/Ap...Apologetics.htm This is a new one, needs some more work though.
CE Brendan Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 (edited) This site is not amateur, and is only "mine" because I work for them... but I promise it will enrich your faith, your life, and your world every day CatholicExchange.com Edited August 20, 2003 by CE Brendan
ryanmeyersmusic Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 in what way to you work for catholic exchange?
immaculata Posted August 20, 2003 Author Posted August 20, 2003 I have my home page set to Catholic Exchange! :D All for the Immaculata, Katrina
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now