missionseeker Posted October 4, 2011 Posted October 4, 2011 Because she is ignoring me. And making me cry. <- see?
dominicansoul Posted October 4, 2011 Posted October 4, 2011 she needs to start an "I am not ignoring missionseeker" thread
MIKolbe Posted October 4, 2011 Posted October 4, 2011 if you chicks made a sammich more often, you might not get ignored.
missionseeker Posted October 5, 2011 Author Posted October 5, 2011 If she wasn't ignoring me she would have said hello already today.
MissyP89 Posted October 5, 2011 Posted October 5, 2011 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1317748329' post='2315212'] Because she is ignoring me. And making me cry. <- see? [/quote] oh my goodness (don't blasphemy). Definitely explained myself to you today! And if you fixed your Skype, or your FB chat, we wouldn't be having this problem. AND I am online, just like I told you I would be. And you are not here. So nyahhhhhh.
missionseeker Posted October 5, 2011 Author Posted October 5, 2011 there are still PMs. I can't fix my chat. It's in Spanish. I will go to skype.
Jesus_lol Posted October 5, 2011 Posted October 5, 2011 She told me to tell you to stop being so lame, Cat. sorry. dont shoot the messenger
vee Posted October 5, 2011 Posted October 5, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1317753584' post='2315268'] umadbro? [/quote] who me? nope!
vee Posted October 5, 2011 Posted October 5, 2011 [quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1317779655' post='2315489'] there are still PMs. I can't fix my chat. It's in Spanish. [/quote] I find this amusing
Lil'Monster Posted October 5, 2011 Posted October 5, 2011 she was probably flirting some only spanish speaking hawt guys
missionseeker Posted October 5, 2011 Author Posted October 5, 2011 I have done that before. But that has nothing to do with this now. Also, Missy, I sent you a message more than 20 minutes ago and you haven't answered. More proof you are ignoring mem
missionseeker Posted October 5, 2011 Author Posted October 5, 2011 45 minutes [img]http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/22000000/Hystercially-Crying-santana-lopez-gifs-22064787-120-101.gif[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now