Iacobus Posted April 30, 2004 Posted April 30, 2004 I need some time to get my PM date lined up, lol. When should we have it, post some dates and we will have a poll.
Iacobus Posted April 30, 2004 Author Posted April 30, 2004 That is good with me, it is after APUSH test.
HomeTeamFamily Posted April 30, 2004 Posted April 30, 2004 is this a new low in internet addiction?....having a date to an imaginary dance?.....cuz if so i want in haha.....any takers?....im gettin a limo!!!!!......
Iacobus Posted April 30, 2004 Author Posted April 30, 2004 I am the chimuck lower face (I had a life vest on in the real picutre and it pushed my whole face up into a ball, lol) and some guy wearing a Zut suit.
cathgirl Posted April 30, 2004 Posted April 30, 2004 You are Of course, what can you expect from somone who lives in your state
Colleen Posted April 30, 2004 Posted April 30, 2004 [quote name='cathgirl' date='Apr 29 2004, 10:06 PM'] You are Of course, what can you expect from somone who lives in your state [/quote] LOL
Iacobus Posted April 30, 2004 Author Posted April 30, 2004 [quote name='cathgirl' date='Apr 29 2004, 10:06 PM'] You are Of course, what can you expect from somone who lives in your state [/quote] At least it is not Iowa
Iacobus Posted April 30, 2004 Author Posted April 30, 2004 So we have Friday May 7th on the table. Any others?
HomeTeamFamily Posted April 30, 2004 Posted April 30, 2004 (edited) anyone want to go with this guy? edit: ill wear a tux! Edited April 30, 2004 by lankyswimmer
Krush2k2 Posted April 30, 2004 Posted April 30, 2004 Yea not this week-my pimp suit, cane, and feather hat doesnt arive until next week...stupid ground shipping
stargirl3:16 Posted April 30, 2004 Posted April 30, 2004 hey iacobus, didn't you already say that you would take me to the PM prom?
Gunga_ann Posted April 30, 2004 Posted April 30, 2004 Can I go to the prom? I'll out on my 20's dress to match with ya'll zut suits.
CreepyCrawler Posted April 30, 2004 Posted April 30, 2004 (edited) does anyone want to go with an 'older woman?' :locosign: j/k :hide: Edited April 30, 2004 by CreepyCrawler
Iacobus Posted April 30, 2004 Author Posted April 30, 2004 [quote name='CreepyCrawler' date='Apr 30 2004, 05:08 PM'] does anyone want to go with an 'older woman?' :locosign: j/k :hide: [/quote] I woulb but I am kinda chained to StarGirl but she is the pres so I can't really say I changed my mind (which I didn't btw, lol)
voiciblanche Posted April 30, 2004 Posted April 30, 2004 I am virtually dateless to the virtual prom. Hey, all us dateless girls, there's plenty of Christ to go around. :crackup:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now