luciana Posted May 4, 2004 Posted May 4, 2004 (edited) Wow, these are pretty cool :0 I can see little kids playing w/ something similar, saints and stuff instead of PMers, lol lol The Holy Matrimony one is hilarious: "using this power up might take a couple of years since you have to hunt down your prey and keep track of it until you are certain ..." Edited May 4, 2004 by luciana
Crusader_4 Posted May 4, 2004 Posted May 4, 2004 These are soo awesome they are truly an inspiration pokemon watch out there is a new kid on the block plus these should b on the phatmass shop!
OwNeD_byGoD Posted May 4, 2004 Author Posted May 4, 2004 haha man they are starting to look like carp... grrr *break*
Fiat_Voluntas_Tua Posted May 4, 2004 Posted May 4, 2004 No they aren't...they still rock! Pax et Agape per Maria, Andy
BeenaBobba Posted May 4, 2004 Posted May 4, 2004 Thanks, OwNeD! That was awesome!!! God bless, Jennifer
NewReformation Posted May 4, 2004 Posted May 4, 2004 Ooooohh...are these supposed to be like Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh cards? If so, you need to add me! The phorum Protestant! And I want cool power-up cards too, like my Bible or something. Is studying a power-up? Because if it is, I can use that card! I study 10 hours a week just for our youth Bible study. After all, the Catholic cards need something to battle against! And I'm just the person, more cunning than a fox and smarter than a snake. And is being cute a power-up? Because if so, I get that one too! Dude, those cards are stinkin' awesome. Wish I could do something like that.
the_rev Posted May 4, 2004 Posted May 4, 2004 Thanks Owned By God I'm serious when I say this, when I first read it, I had a few tears coming down my eyes. It's beutiful! Thanks, I'm gonna hang it up in my bedroom! Thank you once again. My way of saying thanks, a decade of the rosary will be prayed for you and your intentions.
the_rev Posted May 4, 2004 Posted May 4, 2004 Not to be picky, but you spelt pursue wrong! Just pointing that out!
littleflower+JMJ Posted May 4, 2004 Posted May 4, 2004 sorry for not being "Right" back didnt mean to
EcceNovaFacioOmni Posted May 4, 2004 Posted May 4, 2004 How dare you [b]spelt[/b] pursue wrong! The [b]beut[y][/b] of the card is truely tarnished! Just kidding! Sorry Rev, but I had to do it.
OwNeD_byGoD Posted May 5, 2004 Author Posted May 5, 2004 hahaha i guess i could continue a for a while more huh? lol and no worries andrea alls well =) so ill get back to the cards =P
Fiat_Voluntas_Tua Posted May 5, 2004 Posted May 5, 2004 SWEET!!! that is very amazing...i am honored...Thanks! Pax et Agape per Maria, Andy JMJ
OwNeD_byGoD Posted May 5, 2004 Author Posted May 5, 2004 NP it was cool making yours, its fun getting to know about people =)
homeschoolmom Posted May 5, 2004 Posted May 5, 2004 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Apr 30 2004, 06:41 AM'] Do mine please... [/quote] Please?
OwNeD_byGoD Posted May 5, 2004 Author Posted May 5, 2004 NP i just need help filling info of you guys, and writing about how awesome you saints in the making are =)!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now