An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Rosary Project - Summit Dominican Monastic Life

Chiara Francesco

IgnatiusofLoyola

Yay! The video embedded! Little Flower: I hope that you can view the video even if you can't log into the Summit Dominicans blog from your computer/location.

The nuns have also added to their blog an explanation of why the video does not include the Luminous Mysteries.

"Several readers have asked why we did a reflection on only the 15 Mysteries and not all 20 mysteries. The 15 decade rosary is considered now to be the "Dominican Rosary". We do pray the Luminous Mysteries as a community but due to the sheer amount of work it took to put together a video on 15 mysteries we decided to keep it at that!

Maybe in the future will do one on the Luminous Mysteries! What do you think?"

Note: The video in the post above and the quote are from the blog of the Summit Dominicans at www.monialesop.com

Little Flower

[quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' timestamp='1318268841' post='2319145']
Yay! The video embedded! Little Flower: I hope that you can view the video even if you can't log into the Summit Dominicans blog from your computer/location.

The nuns have also added to their blog an explanation of why the video does not include the Luminous Mysteries.

"Several readers have asked why we did a reflection on only the 15 Mysteries and not all 20 mysteries. The 15 decade rosary is considered now to be the "Dominican Rosary". We do pray the Luminous Mysteries as a community but due to the sheer amount of work it took to put together a video on 15 mysteries we decided to keep it at that!

Maybe in the future will do one on the Luminous Mysteries! What do you think?"

Note: The video in the post above and the quote are from the blog of the Summit Dominicans at www.monialesop.com
[/quote]
Basically, the deal is that there are several computer users on my family's computer, and if its logged onto my mom's user, nothing is blocked and I can get on their blog and phatmass and stuff. If its logged onto my user, i can just get on my email and my school website (i do seton). if its on my brothers user, i can get on phatmass, but not on the chat page and none of the pictures or videos show up. and i cant get on their blog. so its kinda complicated :)