An Old School Catholic Message Board

Be Happy

the171

Because I was accepted to make an initial (super short due to my school, core team, etc. schedules) at Lafayette Carmel. And Postulant Brittlyn was clothed and given the name Sr.Teresa of Jesus. I will be making the live-in/retreat November 11-13. And possibly the feast of All Carmelite Saints included. Praise God!! I'll call Pater Longus tomorrow to see what he says, but I'm thinking he'll approve. Please pray for me and pray that my parents will approve. It's all depending on what my father says!

Prayers!! :pray:

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA3ciD5Ojb8&feature=player_detailpage#t=207s"]youtube link[/url] to a particular time in clip (won't work to embed)

p.s. have you seen this movie? If not, let me know and I will do something about it! :like: And don't watch the clips on youtube (or all of them I mean, I did just link to one :topsy:) They'll spoil it. I did the math; you're missing 75% of the movie that way :o

[quote name='the171' timestamp='1318910672' post='2323027']
Because I was accepted to make an initial (super short due to my school, core team, etc. schedules) at Lafayette Carmel. And Postulant Brittlyn was clothed and given the name Sr.Teresa of Jesus. I will be making the live-in/retreat November 11-13. And possibly the feast of All Carmelite Saints included. Praise God!! I'll call Pater Longus tomorrow to see what he says, but I'm thinking he'll approve. Please pray for me and pray that my parents will approve. It's all depending on what my father says!
[/quote]

amesome! You'll be in Carmel when I'm with the RSMs in Michigan! Prayers that everything is OK'ed so you can go! How exciting! :woot:

WE'RE SO razzle dazzle!! Hahah xD jk jk. Anyways, while I contemplate and you evangelize, let us both offer our prayers for each other. :)

[quote name='the171' timestamp='1318914567' post='2323052']
WE'RE SO razzle dazzle!! Hahah xD jk jk. Anyways, while I contemplate and you evangelize, let us both offer our prayers for each other. :)
[/quote]

Prayers indeed. ;)

AccountDeleted

Oh how wonderful!

Funny, but I was Sr Teresa of Jesus at my first Carmel. I will pray that she perseveres always! :pray:

Wonderful! Hope papa is agreeable and you can go ahead with this next step of discerning with Lafayette. Prayers for you.