Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've been pretty overwhelmed lately and it's making it hard to work. There's just so much to do. I had a bit of free time today, and I spent it sleeping. Please pray that I can find more energy from somewhere.

I've got a bunch of tests next week, so I would be really grateful for a few prayers for those as well - not just to do well, but to prepare hard without 'freezing' mentally and to just do my best.

Finally, I think I've done something to upset or irritate one of my friends. We aren't as close as we used to be and that's left me feeling a little down. He is being distant, but not so distant that I feel able to ask what's wrong, in case I'm imagining it. Prayers for us please.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...