morostheos Posted October 25, 2011 Posted October 25, 2011 oooh, that would be fun! I know I don't post as often as I used to, but it would be razzle dazzle to meet everyone.
got2luvjc Posted October 26, 2011 Posted October 26, 2011 I may me staffing a bicycle tour that weekend. Unfortunately I won't know if I am until 2012 sometime (Jan/Feb probably).
MissyP89 Posted October 26, 2011 Posted October 26, 2011 [quote name='sixpence' timestamp='1319578451' post='2326999'] If I go I would be leaving from [b]central jersey[/b] if anyone around there or on the way wanted to carpool [/quote] There is no such thing.
BG45 Posted October 26, 2011 Posted October 26, 2011 Sure there is, the Rutgers to Clinton area and including the small slice of coast near Sleazeside.
BG45 Posted October 26, 2011 Posted October 26, 2011 That's true, but I do know people who do. And according to Dr. H. she wants me to move there and get a job after graduation so that one of her students can live in the state she loves; I told her while I love the state, I'd rather go somewhere with less taxes.
missionseeker Posted October 26, 2011 Posted October 26, 2011 [img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k297/Chant_Chick/theface-1.jpg[/img]
cmaD2006 Posted October 26, 2011 Posted October 26, 2011 [quote name='BG45' timestamp='1319591502' post='2327086'] That's true, but I do know people who do. And according to Dr. H. she wants me to move there and get a job after graduation so that one of her students can live in the state she loves; I told her while I love the state, I'd rather go somewhere with less taxes. [/quote] Like NY or MA?
BG45 Posted October 26, 2011 Posted October 26, 2011 I was thinking midwest or south. NJ property taxes are ridiculous if memory serves correctly.
ardillacid Posted October 26, 2011 Posted October 26, 2011 [quote name='AudreyGrace' timestamp='1319573911' post='2326964']i would have been able to go if it were like two weeks earlier... i'll be back home by then.[/quote]and you live so far away
Lil Red Posted October 26, 2011 Author Posted October 26, 2011 anyway.... perhaps we could alternate coasts every other year? so 2012 is east coast, 2014 is west coast?
4588686 Posted October 26, 2011 Posted October 26, 2011 [quote name='Lilllabettt' timestamp='1319583257' post='2327030'] i am sooooooooooooo there [/quote] Ho Lee Shoot. This thing just became razzle dazzle. I'll go if I'm not in the Army at the time.
Lil Red Posted October 26, 2011 Author Posted October 26, 2011 [quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1319659371' post='2327403']I'll go if I'm not in the Army at the time.[/quote] whizzuh?
BG45 Posted October 26, 2011 Posted October 26, 2011 [quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1319659371' post='2327403'] I'll go if I'm not in the Army at the time. [/quote] Say wha?
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted October 27, 2011 Posted October 27, 2011 I will be in my sister's wedding so I can't make it otherwise it would be a strong possibility. We should totally get together at the March for Life in D.C.!!! We could make a phatmass sign and try to get together there!
Lil Red Posted October 27, 2011 Author Posted October 27, 2011 [quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1319676582' post='2327526'] why so far away..... [/quote] blame it on jason.
MIKolbe Posted October 27, 2011 Posted October 27, 2011 [quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1319676582' post='2327526'] why so far away..... [/quote] you can make it. stay at my house for free. SEE!! I am saving you $$ or did i just give you another reason not to come?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now