An Old School Catholic Message Board

Best Halloween Costumes

Chiara Francesco

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1320265449' post='2330412']I also just thought of the idea of going as St. Faustina with the Image of Divine Mercy. Gah! That would have been PERFECT! I have several images of the Divine Mercy and I have everything like a black jumper, black sweater, black shoes, crucifix necklace, etc. All I would have needed was a black veil. Well, if, God-willing, I am not called to the convent next year, I will more than likely attend and be St. Elizabeth or St. Faustina. [img]http://divinemercyprayergroup.org/Mercy Images/StFaustinaKowalska2.jpg[/img][/quote]

Haha, neat idea! My sister went to an All Saints Day party as St. Faustina. We used posterboard, a white cloth napkin, and a remnant of black fabric to make the veil, but she didn't think of bringing the divine mercy image with us ;)

Hope you get the chance to do that next year! :)

[b]FS[/b], what do you need help with doing?

Edited by MithLuin

revolutionoflove

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1320264680' post='2330405']
Some kids wore their costume to Sunday Mass this past weekend. I saw several St. Therese's, one St. Francis, and one other saint who I couldn't identify. These are also cute:

[img]http://revolutionoflove.stblogs.org/brm_10_31_08_b.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

It was funny to see my daughter in this post here! This was a few years back but the costume for Bl. Jacinta was super easy since the dress was originally for Dorothy of the Wizard of Oz.

[quote name='revolutionoflove' timestamp='1320432769' post='2331328']

It was funny to see my daughter in this post here! This was a few years back but the costume for Bl. Jacinta was super easy since the dress was originally for Dorothy of the Wizard of Oz.
[/quote]

LOL, small world! I just found it by searching on Google. She is super adorable! :)