An Old School Catholic Message Board

Prayers Needed For Cmaria

MissyP89

Heard from C again. She seems to be in better spirits, but God is definitely working on her heart -- in fact, she's thinking about making some important changes and says her SD is going to wonder what he got himself into by taking her on as a directee. :hehe:

She almost wants to ask, "What more can the Lord do this week?" because He's already done so much for her, but she knows better. This is only the start. :evil:

I'm not on the computer yet (and its a miracle that I didn't get on phatmass during retreat to post :P).

I am fine - it was a life changing mind transforming retreat, which is *why* I took some liberties that I normally wouldn't have. But everytime I took a break from the strict silence, and I started getting guilty I kept remembering my retreat director saying "be gentle with yourself".

Heh. I walked in thinking that I would do 5 prayer periods. Well, the director suggested 4.

I ended up with three periods that seemed like more than 5. Easily.

I slept a lot too ... It was exausting. I'm tired and yet I probably averaged about 10 hours between naps and sleep time.

For those in the know :evil: I am postponing things from Dec. to maybe March. And that's a big maybe.

I promise to post more when I have a real keyboard to use :). Thanks for the prayers.

Edited by cmariadiaz

AccountDeleted

[quote name='cmariadiaz' timestamp='1320624760' post='2332357']
I'm not on the computer yet (and its a miracle that I didn't get on phatmass during retreat to post :P).

I am fine - it was a life changing mind transforming retreat, which is *why* I took some liberties that I normally wouldn't have. But everytime I took a break from the strict silence, and I started getting guilty I kept remembering my retreat director saying "be gentle with yourself".

Heh. I walked in thinking that I would do 5 prayer periods. Well, the director suggested 4.

I ended up with three periods that seemed like more than 5. Easily.

I slept a lot too ... It was exausting. I'm tired and yet I probably averaged about 10 hours between naps and sleep time.

For those in the know :evil: I am postponing things from Dec. to maybe March. And that's a big maybe.

I promise to post more when I have a real keyboard to use :). Thanks for the prayers.
[/quote]

We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. continue to be nice to yourself. :)

:) Thanks :). Yes keep the prayers up. I meet with my s.d. on Friday. I finally spoke with him today ... we're meeting after morning Mass, and I told him "I'm going to need that Eucharist to be able to have the grace to explain what's happened"

I have some major decisions to make too.

lolololololololololololololol rotfl rotfl

He usually offers *ME* coffee at the rectory. With a 7am Mass. Maybe I should convince him to go on a ride to the nearest Starbuck with me to talk.