Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 28, 2011 Posted November 28, 2011 Happy Advent! Thought I'd drop in and say yo. YO!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 28, 2011 Author Posted November 28, 2011 So...as far as the post count goes, umm...am I a 99%er or am I still a 1%er?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 28, 2011 Author Posted November 28, 2011 Wow, I'm still #4. Impressive.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 28, 2011 Author Posted November 28, 2011 I do! I do! And so does Groo, too!
Lil Red Posted November 28, 2011 Posted November 28, 2011 [quote name='Raphael' timestamp='1322440851' post='2341330'] Happy Advent! Thought I'd drop in and say yo. YO! [/quote] Happy New Year to you!
BG45 Posted November 28, 2011 Posted November 28, 2011 Yay! I hope you and St. Collette and the kids are doing great!
Totus Tuus Posted November 28, 2011 Posted November 28, 2011 You better have your wife post, too, or people are going to start to wonder what you did with her.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 28, 2011 Author Posted November 28, 2011 (edited) Pham's doing okay. Putting it concisely: the kids are 3 and 2 now, rambunctious and noisy. I'm still a theology teacher. Jennie's been promoted. Jennie's father passed away a couple months ago. We're moving into his house in the country. Still trying to be holy. How're you? [quote name='Totus Tuus' timestamp='1322445713' post='2341387']You better have your wife post, too, or people are going to start to wonder what you did with her.[/quote] Umm... Edited November 28, 2011 by Raphael
got2luvjc Posted November 29, 2011 Posted November 29, 2011 wow dude, haven't seen you in a while! (I was off the grid for a bit myself...) Always a pleasure
Sarah147 Posted November 29, 2011 Posted November 29, 2011 I think I remember you answering a q&a question of mine. I liked your answers. Good to see you back.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted November 29, 2011 Author Posted November 29, 2011 [quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1322526615' post='2341920']I think I remember you answering a q&a question of mine. I liked your answers. Good to see you back.[/quote] Yeah, I'm not allowed to answer questions any more. Mostly because dUSt is smelly.
got2luvjc Posted November 29, 2011 Posted November 29, 2011 I'm fairly certain we had an intro to psych class together @ FUS
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now