Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Coming To You Live In Steubenville, Oh


Recommended Posts

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

[quote]Hey Carson, I'm praying about going to FUoS, everyone seems to be saying only good things about the University. Any particular person I should talk to about getting admitted that you know of? [/quote]


Well...at least I'd be closer to Katie! ;)

VeraMaria
Posted

FUoS seems amazing :cool:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='Anna' date='May 4 2004, 11:53 AM'] Only by overpopulating it! hardee har har!!!  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Btw, this is a terribly cute thread...maybe cuz my grandbaby is on it????

Pax Christi. <>< [/quote]
theres the anna we know and love!! !! :wub: :wub: LOL i wish i could say good jokes like anna! :sweat: :cyclops: -_-


i'll say it once and i'll say it again...katie has hte coolest mom!!! :punk: :lol: ^_^




edit cuz i said coolest man when i meant to say MOM LOL

cmotherofpirl
Posted

[quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='May 4 2004, 05:38 PM']

Well...at least I'd be closer to Katie! ;) [/quote]
And you could come up here to lunch in Pittsburgh :)

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

yeah...that's true! ;)

Carson Weber
Posted

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='May 4 2004, 02:37 PM'] Hey Carson, I'm praying about going to FUoS, everyone seems to be saying only good things about the University. Any particular person I should talk to about getting admitted that you know of? [/quote]
Yes..

an admissions counselor:

[url="http://www.franciscan.edu"]http://www.franciscan.edu[/url]

IcePrincessKRS
Posted
:D
Brother Adam
Posted

Maybe not....they require that you have health insurance... :(

cmotherofpirl
Posted

Most colleges provide student health insurance as part of your fees, correct?

Brother Adam
Posted
:huh:
cmotherofpirl
Posted

My kids have student health coverage they pay for every semester in fees, which in turn are covered by their grants and financial aid.

theculturewarrior
Posted

My college requires international students to have insurance. There is an insurance company that offers a "bottom of the line" discount insurance for these students. Maybe Steubenville has an arrangement like that.

Brother Adam
Posted

I'll have to look into it. The more I read the more I like Stuebie. And I just don't have peace going into any other degree than theology/Bible. ANd I know I can't sweep warehouse floors for the rest of my life lest I go loco.

theculturewarrior
Posted

iBien dicho!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...