Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

So, what is yours?

homeschoolmom
Posted

It's a toss up between Lucky Charms and CocoPuffs... neither of which I buy buy maybe twice a year because my kids eat 'em...

crusader1234
Posted

Cinnamon Toast Crunch ALL THE WAY... as for cereals I eat on a regular basis, I always have been, and always will be, a CHERRIO person.

"Richard if you don't stop eating those you are going to turn into a big round O" -my mom

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='crusader1234' date='May 1 2004, 11:09 PM'] "Richard if you don't stop eating those you are going to turn into a big round O" -my mom [/quote]
:rolling:

Would those be plan old Cheerios, Honey Nut or some wacky Canadian version... Like moose or something...

crusader1234
Posted

Moose? Maybe you are thinking bison. Haha, no I'm a plain cheerios guy. With honey, but not honey-nut.

Canadian flavours: Maple, Bison, Maple-Bison, Beaver, All Canadian (beaver/maple/bison)

homeschoolmom
Posted

:crackup: You're killing me here... STOP IT! :nono:

crusader1234
Posted

Yeah well I havent even gotten into the bacon subcategory...

homeschoolmom
Posted

Mmmmm... bacon... :drool:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

lucky charms!!

Posted

Frosted Mini Wheats......satisfys both the kid and adult in me!!!!

prov31girl
Posted

I would have to say either Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Smores... MMMMmmmmmm

tnsmittenkitten
Posted

lucky charms all the way!

VeraMaria
Posted

hmmm....too hard to choose...

BeenaBobba
Posted

Golden Grahams, Apple Jacks, and Rice Krispies. (Am I the only one here who pours nearly a pound of sugar in with milk and Rice Krispies? LOL.)

God bless,

Jennifer

Posted

all time favorite is peanut butta crunch

Posted

fruity pebbles

speaking of which...i'm hungry...

Posted

Hmm...I just realized I didn't answer my own questions.

I like Miniwheats.

CreepyCrawler
Posted

did you know that post raisin bran has more fiber than grapenuts?
keeps ya regular, if u know what i mean... :)

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Hmmm...Fruity Pebbles...

Whenever I have even a little bit, I get addicted...they're so fruity!

Janana8706
Posted

Mud and bugs. cherios w/ bananas and strawberries, or reses puffs

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...