An Old School Catholic Message Board

Whats Really Going On

carmelite15

Well guys I know you haven't seen me on here are anywhere else for that matter. Guys my real Mother has had a stroke and on top off that my sister rushed into marriage and is now having her first baby and that by it self is a story but all that on top seeing where God wants me and even seeing if I'm called to Carmel still. Its so heard to want to give everything to our Lord when its so heard just to give him the stuff I'm dealing with now. I have to say I'm so happy all of you are here for me I love you all. Thank you for reading

If you'll send me your mother's first name and HER mother's first name [that is, your grandmother's], I'll be happy to put a written prayer request for a complete recovery in a crack of the Western Wall, the holiest place for Jews today. Can't hurt; doesn't cost anything [I did it for Indwelling Trinity when she was in hospital]. It is a common Jewish custom.

Prayers for you and your family. I had been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. May God bless you and Our Lady keep you and your loved ones under her mantle!