An Old School Catholic Message Board

It Is Time I<3Lsop And I Stopped Hijacking Threads...

i<3franciscans

[quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1325790628' post='2363480']
the b's

MY BOYFRIEND!

:|
[/quote]

:woot:

Edited by i<3LSOP

[quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1325790935' post='2363488']
no they are coming too. :)

could you edit out their names?
[/quote]

Yes... will do! :)

done.

Edited by i<3LSOP

i<3franciscans

thanks. :P

The Naked Communist

Week 15

1. Do you think that there is a possibility that the democracies and the Soviets can somehow co-exist?
No, it is not possible. The democracies can co-exist peacefully with one another because they are not trying to dominate one another. Communism on the other hand was designed for world domination. “The existence of the Soviet Republic side by side with the imperialist states for a long time is unthinkable. One or another must triumph in the end. And before that end supervenes, a series of frightful collision between the Soviet Republic and the bourgeois states will be inevitable.” - Lenin

2. Why do you not go ahead and prove that Communism will work in your own country before trying to force it upon other nations?
Communist could not do this because communism itself was designed for domination. They can not form their “perfect nation” until the entire is within their power. With outside influences their “perfect nation” could never be complete. “Final victory can only be achieved on an international, and only by the combined efforts of the workers of all the countries.” - Joseph Stailn

3. “In other words, you pretended (during WWII) to be our (USA) friends merely as a matter of expediency? Why would it not be to our mutual advantage to continue being friends? Being friends with communists could never be a long time advantage. Although being on friendly terms with the Soviet Union during World War II was helpful and it did help us win the war, we could never be long terms friend with a nation who’s long term long would be to dominate us. “War to the hilt between communism and capitalism is inevitable” - Dimitry Z. Manuilsky

[b][color=#ff0000]This is what I am writing...[/color][/b]

[quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1325791070' post='2363493']
thanks. :P

The Naked Communist

Week 15

1. Do you think that there is a possibility that the democracies and the Soviets can somehow co-exist?
No, it is not possible. The democracies can co-exist peacefully with one another because they are not trying to dominate one another. Communism on the other hand was designed for world domination. “The existence of the Soviet Republic side by side with the imperialist states for a long time is unthinkable. One or another must triumph in the end. And before that end supervenes, a series of frightful collision between the Soviet Republic and the bourgeois states will be inevitable.” - Lenin

2. Why do you not go ahead and prove that Communism will work in your own country before trying to force it upon other nations?
Communist could not do this because communism itself was designed for domination. They can not form their “perfect nation” until the entire is within their power. With outside influences their “perfect nation” could never be complete. “Final victory can only be achieved on an international, and only by the combined efforts of the workers of all the countries.” - Joseph Stailn

3. “In other words, you pretended (during WWII) to be our (USA) friends merely as a matter of expediency? Why would it not be to our mutual advantage to continue being friends? Being friends with communists could never be a long time advantage. Although being on friendly terms with the Soviet Union during World War II was helpful and it did help us win the war, we could never be long terms friend with a nation who’s long term long would be to dominate us. “War to the hilt between communism and capitalism is inevitable” - Dimitry Z. Manuilsky

[b][color=#ff0000]This is what I am writing...[/color][/b]
[/quote]

Wows.

Edited by i<3LSOP

[quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1325791383' post='2363503']
My arguments are against the communists. silly head.
[/quote]

:jester:

I understand.

Edited by i<3LSOP

i<3franciscans

thanks. :P I feel like weird for learning about communism, but it is really interesting and I understand why we hate it so much and I could beat up a communist in a debate now. :P

mysisterisalittlesister

[quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1325786965' post='2363431']
[b] Our Lady of Hope Residents have been aglow with holiday good will![/b]

Written by Sister Kathleen Friday, 30 December 2011 22:19
[img]http://www.littlesistersofthepoorlatham.org/images/stories/goodwill1.jpg[/img]Our young volunteer corps, "Hands of Hope" and "Marian Aides" provided youthful energy to climb ladders, cart boxes, and run deliveries of decorations. They assured that the Residents had their choice of a wreath and crèche, that trees were wired and adorned, that our home was decked in her Christmas-best to celebrate Jesus' birthday.
[img]http://www.littlesistersofthepoorlatham.org/images/stories/goodwill2.jpg[/img]

Our employees went way beyond the call of duty in expressing the Christmas spirit as well. One RN came in on her day off to help a Resident straighten out the clutter in her room and decorate a bit. Another nurse accompanied a Resident to the shopping mall to get some gifts for her family. Not to mention the employees and volunteers whose goodness shines regularly all year long and who gave all sorts of extra time for “Christmas kindness!”

Our Great God who came so close in history continues to come to us in the mystery of the loving kindness of our volunteers and employees —that’s cause for celebration! Merry Christmas everyday!

I am not sure if you saw this yet bill. We look really good!
[/quote]awwwwww that actually turned out well! I look kind of awkward on the ladder though :blush: