ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted December 8, 2011 Posted December 8, 2011 [size=8][b]The march for life in DC!!!!!![size=4] [/size][/b][/size] [size=8][size=4]On Sunday the 22nd of January veeeery early in the morning I will be on the bus for another year of this wonderful pilgrimage!!!!!!! I hope to see phatmassers there! I will be wearing a coat, I assume we will have very winter like weather like we usually do. I will stick out with my phatmass sign (Haven't made it yet though) and my Iron man ski mask worn as a hat not a mask, I know your jealous ;-). I will try to post a pic on here of my sign after I make it: though I have had troubles with the uploader. So holla if you are going and aren't to embarassed to have ur pic taken with Iron Man! I think we have no teens to chaperone currently and the deadlines passed for the youth ministry I help run. We might have one or so you never know. Anyways hope to meet some of you. Phatmass is [size=6][b]tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootally[/b][/size] avvesome. [/size][/size]
brianthephysicist Posted December 8, 2011 Posted December 8, 2011 Can't make it, I have class that day
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted December 8, 2011 Author Posted December 8, 2011 [b][size=7]44 Days!!![/size][/b]
Not A Mallard Posted December 8, 2011 Posted December 8, 2011 (edited) There is a strong possibility, if we can sign up with a parish to go down. Edited December 8, 2011 by Not A Mallard
got2luvjc Posted December 9, 2011 Posted December 9, 2011 I'm going!! Doode, CCC, are you going with the official diocesan group? I AM!
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted December 9, 2011 Author Posted December 9, 2011 [quote name='got2luvjc' timestamp='1323402232' post='2347745'] I'm going!! Doode, CCC, are you going with the official diocesan group? I AM! [/quote] ya all the busses that Valerie from Nashua organizes. I'm on the Concord bus this year.[b][size=6]43 Daaaaaaaaaaaaaays!!!!!!!!!![/size][/b]
MissScripture Posted December 9, 2011 Posted December 9, 2011 Whoa, that means it's only 41 days until my due date! CRAZY! Needless to say, I don't think I'll be at the March For Life. I'll be too busy possibly giving birth.
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted December 9, 2011 Author Posted December 9, 2011 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1323454825' post='2348097'] Whoa, that means it's only 41 days until my due date! CRAZY! Needless to say, I don't think I'll be at the March For Life. I'll be too busy possibly giving birth. [/quote] I think I said this eons ago but super duper congrats!!! You will be doing more for life that week than me lol. Good luck and everything. I'm sure you're looking forward to having a dozen Roamin Catholics roaming around your house eventually!
MissScripture Posted December 9, 2011 Posted December 9, 2011 Thanks, and yes, but HOPEFULLY by that time, we'll have a bigger house! (Right now we live in a one bedroom!)
Roamin Catholic Posted December 10, 2011 Posted December 10, 2011 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1323457120' post='2348129'] Thanks, and yes, but HOPEFULLY by that time, we'll have a bigger house! (Right now we live in a one bedroom!) [/quote] Give it like a year and we will start looking.
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted December 10, 2011 Author Posted December 10, 2011 [size=6][b]42!!!!!!!![/b][/size]
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted December 11, 2011 Author Posted December 11, 2011 [size=6][b]41!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b][/size]
Clare~Therese Posted December 12, 2011 Posted December 12, 2011 I thought I might but it turns out I'm not. My parents probably won't let me until my senior year.
Not A Mallard Posted December 12, 2011 Posted December 12, 2011 we still gotta fill out some paperwork and maybe pay, but whence that's done I'll be going! :D
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted December 12, 2011 Author Posted December 12, 2011 [size=6][b]40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b][/size]
Oremoose Posted December 12, 2011 Posted December 12, 2011 I'm going as far as I know. I only need to make sure I buy my train ticket down.
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted December 13, 2011 Author Posted December 13, 2011 [b][size=6]39!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][/b]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now