An Old School Catholic Message Board

Guardian Angels

i<3franciscans

i<3franciscans

How much do you talk to/ think of your guardian angel? Over the past two years I have really come to love the companionship of my guardian angel. After reading “Under Angels Wings” I have developed a higher respect for my guardian angel and the role that he plays in my life as my friend and protector.When I feel all alone and no one understand what I am going to, I often pour my heart out to him, it is comforting to know that someone is always there just waiting to help you. In our journeys of discernment, we need all the help we can get. Let us never forget our closest friends. :)

That is just my two cents for the day.

Pax!
i<3f.

I pray to my guardian angel in the morning and before I fall asleep. When I am in trouble or need help I pray to him/her for guidance and talk to him/ her about a lot of things!

i<3franciscans

I talk to my guardian angel many times throughout the day. Sometimes I catch myself talking out loud. It makes me wonder if anyone thinks I am crazy! :P

[quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1323369957' post='2347448']
I talk to my guardian angel many times throughout the day. Sometimes I catch myself talking out loud. It makes me wonder if anyone thinks I am crazy! :P
[/quote]

I don't think your crazy... I think your great! :)

i<3franciscans

"The world of pure spirits [url="http://angels.about.com/od/MedicalMiracles/f/What-Happens-During-A-Near-Death-Experience.htm"]stretches[/url] between the divine nature and the world of human beings; because divine wisdom has ordained that the higher should look after the lower, angels execute the divine plan for human salvation: they are our guardians, who free us when hindered and help to bring us home." -- St. Thomas Aquinas

(ignore the link)

[quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1323371948' post='2347465']
"The world of pure spirits [url="http://angels.about.com/od/MedicalMiracles/f/What-Happens-During-A-Near-Death-Experience.htm"]stretches[/url] between the divine nature and the world of human beings; because divine wisdom has ordained that the higher should look after the lower, angels execute the divine plan for human salvation: they are our guardians, who free us when hindered and help to bring us home." -- St. Thomas Aquinas

(ignore the link)
[/quote]

Lovely quote! :love:

FutureSister2009

I always pray to her when I am traveling especially. When I'm riding in the car or about to go on a plane, I am like constantly praying. I always thank them when I feel like I just survived a near death experience, even if I'm being overdramatic

Because I love Him

[quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1323369957' post='2347448']
[/quote]

I talk out loud to my guardian angel ALL the time!! I'm so glad I'm not alone :smile2:

I have an antique French gold guardian angel medal I wear. I grab onto it many times during the day to whisper a little prayer to her.

i<3franciscans

[quote name='Because I love Him' timestamp='1323374068' post='2347486']

I talk out loud to my guardian angel ALL the time!! I'm so glad I'm not alone :smile2:
[/quote]
Yes! I am so glad I am not alone! It is so comforting. :)

BTW welcome to the phamily! I usually send the newbies a PM but I will just say it here, We are SO happy you came to join us!

~i<3f.

Guest hermanita

"He has given His angels charge over you." I pray for and rely on that protection and support...especially in my spiritual struggles.

Because I love Him

[quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1323397160' post='2347668']
Yes! I am so glad I am not alone! It is so comforting. :)

BTW welcome to the phamily! I usually send the newbies a PM but I will just say it here, We are SO happy you came to join us!

~i<3f.
[/quote]

Thank you!!!! :like2:

Edited by Because I love Him

InPersonaChriste

My Gaurdian Angel is very dear to me, just knowing that God has entrusted someone to take care of me all the time and hear me out when I need it most. It is such a comfort,