An Old School Catholic Message Board

Can Anyone Use Any Of My Junk?

faithcecelia

[quote name='faithcecelia' timestamp='1324056599' post='2352317']
Beatitude, Strictly and Brandlynmarie, could I please have your addresses? Darlene, I've got yours and the book you asked for is very light anyway.

Joyful - I have another of that authors books somewhere but havent come across it, I will pm you if and when it turns up. Yes, he is a Catholic, a former priest actually and still committed to his faith - it was reading these books that helped me accept my counselling properly and be comfortable with having the treatments I did without worrying they were contrary to the faith.

Futurecarmeliteclaire - sorry, Brandlyn got in first but yes its a book I find good. The sister who wrote it is in NH :)

I will prpbably have more to post too - most of my stuff is going to charity shops but I prefer some of the books to go to people who will really appreciate them.
[/quote]

Faith, can you not take books with you or is it just the weightness for travel. Thanking you very much for the book.

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1324057967' post='2352320']
I don't want your books, but If you're looking for someone to give away your wealth to, look no further, I am here. :P
[/quote]

If only I had some to give! Thankfully I can now cover my moving costs though, which was a worry a few months ago, and have a little to give to my brother and sister-in-law towards baby things, but I will almost certainly be entering with an empty bank account!

[quote name='DarleneSteinemann' timestamp='1324058090' post='2352322']

Faith, can you not take books with you or is it just the weightness for travel. Thanking you very much for the book.
[/quote]
Its the weight. A few of these are also in the NH library.

[quote name='FutureSister2009' timestamp='1324059138' post='2352325']
Is Leonie still available? I would love to read it!
[/quote]

Sorry, its gone. Do you like St Margaret Mary Alocoque? Shes the Visitation sister who God to to be the one He revealed the Sacred Heart of Jesus to? I have an old biography of her which I enjoyed very much.

FutureSister2009

[quote name='faithcecelia' timestamp='1324079693' post='2352433']
Sorry, its gone. Do you like St Margaret Mary Alocoque? Shes the Visitation sister who God to to be the one He revealed the Sacred Heart of Jesus to? I have an old biography of her which I enjoyed very much.
[/quote]

Oh sure. We have a building on campus named after her

Edited by FutureSister2009

[quote name='FutureSister2009' timestamp='1324079744' post='2352434']
Oh sure. We have a building on campus named after her
[/quote]

I thought you might like her. PM me your address and I'll post it Monday.