Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

...I'm going to post this in the prayer forum as well .... but,

Danielle's Godparents (and for those of you who know, they are Tristan's Parents) are having a very difficult time in their relationship. This afternoon, Danielle's Godfather left. He said he needed to quote "clear his head" and he went to stay with his parents.

Their daughter, at the moment, is not aware of the strife. (although, she probably does feel the tension, and is a very smart little girl, she will figure it out).

This is an extremely difficult situation. This couple in the last five years have watched their son almost die, and then finally pass at 6 1/2. They've lost a business, and watched their daughter being born when their son was in a coma. And right now, Danielle's Godmother's mother is dying.

They've been through a lot.

Please pray for them. Pray that they find their way back to each other. Pray that Bethany doesn't lose her family. And pray that Danielle doesn't lose her Godparents.

I know our little Angel is watching. I don't want him to see his parents devestated.
:sadder:

Posted

Az,

My prayers are with you, and with this couple. I pray that the access the grace available through the sacrement of marriage.

St. Joseph, the chaste and loving spouse of the BVM, pray for us!

peace...

Posted

Both you and Danielle's Godparents are in my prayers!

ilovechrist
Posted

*rushes in*
i saw the title, and came as fast as the dial-up would let me. i will pray immensly for you and her Godparents--that's a tough thing to try to go through...

Posted

prayers are with you and your family

Lounge Daddy
Posted

[font="Courier"]prayers[/font]

Posted

prayers, Azzie!

  • 1 month later...
Posted

I'm very sad to report that as of this writing, Danielle's godfather has told his wife that he no longer wants to be "spouses" but wants to be friends.

This has devestated Danielle's godmother as well as all of the family.

Please pray that the Lord guides them all through this time.

also, please pray that I do not say something to him that I will regret later.

Posted

Prayers! :hearts:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Lots of prayers. :wub:

homeschoolmom
Posted

sorry to hear it...

daugher-of-Mary
Posted

I'm so sorry. What a tough situation. Prayers going up for Danielle and the pham. :(

Posted

I will say a prayer for them and for the situation.

God bless,

Jen

theculturewarrior
Posted

praying...

Posted

:group: :group: hugs and prayers

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

oh im so sorry to hear that Azriel!! we will surely pray for them

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Bump

It appears that Divorce is imminent. This is not something that Danielle's Godmother wants. She is in a very bad situation.

If anyone knows of any good resources for Catholic women regarding divorce - I would appreciate it.

Posted

I wish I had resources, but for now all I can offer is prayers. :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...