An Old School Catholic Message Board

On This Christmas Day

Cherie

I just wanted to say that all of you here who post in VS are amazing, lovely people. May God bless you all abundantly this Christmas season and always, and may He lead you to the haven of His will for you, and fulfill the desires of your heart. Be assured of my daily prayers for all of you. No matter what your age, situation, etc., you are all an inspiration to me and I'm glad to at least get a little glimpse of your beautiful souls through here.

Merry Christmas!

Love and prayers in the Infant Jesus,
Cherie

Aw, thanks, Cherie! :blowkiss:

I hope your Christmas is blessed and that you have a very happy New Year! I also hope and pray that your pregnancy is going well. God bless you!!!

Merry Christmas to all!

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=1]"The purpose of God’s coming to man was not to make us nice people, but to make us new creatures." ~ Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=1]Hope this is the beginning of a great year (and possibly some new beginnings) for everyone here. [/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='MithLuin' timestamp='1324860979' post='2357461']
Merry Christmas to all!

[color=#000000][font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][size=1]"The purpose of God’s coming to man was not to make us nice people, but to make us new creatures." ~ Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][size=1]Hope this is the beginning of a great year (and possibly some new beginnings) for everyone here. [/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

I prayed very hard at Mass and at mealtimes today that God would help me find a job. I desperately need one as I want to go back to get my degree (possibly in nursing; yes, I'm looking into it again! :woot: ). But I also want to find my own apartment and get health insurance. At Mass, one of our prayer intentions was for the homeless or unemployed. I prayed very hard for that intention. :)

I think it would be very humbling and very charitable to start a VS prayer list. You could post your prayer requests for all of us to pray specifically about. That way they wouldn't be so scattered all over the threads. As head of our prayer and worship committee at our parish, I started a P3 list - Partners in Prayer and Praise that parishioners and parish staff could contribute to. It's really taken off quite nicely and we're getting many praise reports in answer to prayer. Just something to think about....