An Old School Catholic Message Board

Thank You Lord For 2011

Lil'Nun

Thank you, Dear Lord, for 2011,

Thank you for your many blessings throughout the past year, for the friendships I have made, for the kindnesses I have received and the love and consolation I have been given. These have gladdened my heart and lighted my way.
Thank you also for my difficulties, my crosses and my times of desolation. Through these I have grown closer to you.
Thank you for all your Priests, especially those who have bought you to me in the Eucharist, have advised me and provided me with the Sacrament of Reconciliation. Bless them Lord and keep them close to you.
Thank you for my work and my home especially at a time when so many have neither of these.
Thank you, Dear Lord, for your unending love and generosity. But thank you Dear Lord, most of all, for walking with me and being my constant companion throughout 2011.

For these, and all your other gifts, thank you Dear Lord.

Amen.

It's been an eventful year. Thank you Lord for the gift of family, friends, the gift of my new niece who was born this year. Thank you for introducing me to the community you want me to enter. Thank you for all the people I have met through youth ministry, those who have become such as active part of my life. Thank you above all for the gift of faith.

Happy New Year to All.

Strictlyinkblot

Thank you Lord God for both the good and the bad of this year. May next year be as blessed or even more so if it be your will.

Thank the Lord for fresh beginnings. I hope that I can begin a new job this year and begin nursing school if God wills it. :)

[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/117787-prayers-of-thanks/"]My prayer of thanks.[/url]

I'm thankful to have had the door open to thinking about getting schooling and work in a trade school. (I'm looking mostly at medical type jobs where you tend to be in a quiet environment condusive to prayer, and less stressful. I tend to be good with fixing things, electronics, medical, etc. so I think this is for me. I also love being in medical places.) What I like about trade schools is that it's less academic (college was too much for me), less money, less time in schooling, high demand for jobs, etc.

I'm thankful to be discerning two orders, and for becoming open to marriage if that's my future calling. I'm thankful that my friend's health has improved a lot. I'm thankful for a lot. :)

Edited by JoyfulLife

Thank you Lord for drawing me closer to your eternal love this year, even through the aching sadness of my family's troubles. Thank you also for helping me grow as a person by helping me cherish all you have blessed me with, especially my family. Thank you for allowing me to have a relationship with you, through your Son, Jesus Christ, assisted through the help of my Blessed Mother Mary. Lord, I humbly ask that you continue to bless my heart with faith in order to help me to worship and adore you, and overcome my sinful nature. Allow me to truly submit to your will for me, and to love you more as each day passes, this new year and all the years of my life. Amen.
PAX.

i<3franciscans

I can't believe how quickly 2011 flew! Where did the time go? I am looking forward to new adventures God has planned for all of us in 2012! Thanks for 2011 Jesus! Here's to the new year! Many blessing to all of you. :)