An Old School Catholic Message Board

Goodbye And God Bless Faith

bernadette d

We've lost a big presence here and a wonderful one at that. What we have lost NH has been lucky enough to gain.
But the outpouring of love and support for Faith reminded why I love Phatmass - it is a family. And an amesome one.

We only have to look at her wonderful posts and share who she has been to each of us to keep her spirit alive! I am expecting an email from the Prioress when they have updated the website to announce her entrance and then I will post to all!

TBH I have been in tears.
Following Faith in her journey has been a privilege and an inspiration. Some of my tears are of joy and some of loss. Now she is even more our sister in Christ, if hidden in Him!
Praise Him for her journey, her courage and her FAITH, and blessings on her for her courage and generosity in having shared so much with us.

PhuturePriest

I don't believe I know her. I am going through some sadness myself, as a great friend on Catholic Answers Forums has gone off to join the Transalpine Redemptorists in Africa. He will surely be missed, as he was always nice, charitable, and knowledgeable. Now I'm stuck to share my vocation updates with the women on here. :P

Remember...it's never "goodbye". Rather, it's "till we meet again."
Til we meet again, Faith, wherever and whenver that may be :)

FutureSister2009

Faith has been a big help for me. She's really been an influence on me and my Vocation and I thank God I had the privelage of getting to know her. Danielle Rose wrote this beautiful song that reminds us that we are all United together through Christ in the Eucharist. So it's not goodbye, it's See You in the Eucharist! [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh9P2Znc1Tw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh9P2Znc1Tw[/url]