An Old School Catholic Message Board

Faith's Entrance Is Up

marigold

I am grateful she shared her journey with us.... she has helped many people to heal.

I am also grateful that we were all able to help HER to work through what she needed to do to get to this point.

Now I pray she has the chance to do a good postulancy and novitiate, and one day, to be a member of their community Forever, if this is God's plan for her. I sure hope so... she has worked very hard to get to this place. God bless her!

I also teared when I saw the pictures. It's so good to put a face (and an experience) to a name. I continue to pray that all things work for good for Faith (or is it Sr. Faith?!).

[quote name='Francis Clare' timestamp='1326206011' post='2366289']
I also teared when I saw the pictures. It's so good to put a face (and an experience) to a name. I continue to pray that all things work for good for Faith (or is it Sr. Faith?!).
[/quote]

It is Sr Faith now. I just got an email from Sr Mary of St Joseph and she mentioned her, when I saw 'Sr Faith' written there I just felt so much joy and excitement for her.

[quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1326216348' post='2366429']
I just read her post to me in her "Prayer Requests" post in OpenMic. I am literally crying... :twitch: :sad:
[/quote]

:console:

About how quickly they put it up I was thinking that maybe they knew some very excited people would be "stalking" their website for news of her entrance! :hehe2:

[quote name='TheresaThoma' timestamp='1326235880' post='2366537']
About how quickly they put it up I was thinking that maybe they knew some very excited people would be "stalking" their website for news of her entrance! :hehe2:
[/quote]

Guess how I saw it so quickly! Hehehe.