Nunsense Posted January 10, 2012 Posted January 10, 2012 I was blown away watching this guy. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGJCBGhyO7o&feature=player_detailpage[/media]
Nunsense Posted January 10, 2012 Author Posted January 10, 2012 Me too! Aren't they absolutely beautiful?!
Papist Posted January 10, 2012 Posted January 10, 2012 Very cooI Here is another cooI finger paint. [img]http://www.oddee.com/_media/imgs/articles2/a97095_95.jpg[/img]
arfink Posted January 10, 2012 Posted January 10, 2012 Holy cow, that guy is insanely good, and fast.
Amppax Posted January 10, 2012 Posted January 10, 2012 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1326211788' post='2366342'] Bob Ross is better. [/quote] I think this is what would happen if you put Bob Ross on an IV filled with monster or red bull though.
arfink Posted January 10, 2012 Posted January 10, 2012 Found his blog: http://arte100cia.blogspot.com/
EmilyAnn Posted January 10, 2012 Posted January 10, 2012 [quote name='arfink' timestamp='1326217021' post='2366432'] Found his blog: [url="http://arte100cia.blogspot.com/"]http://arte100cia.blogspot.com/[/url] [/quote] I'm suddenly glad I can speak Spanish.
Amppax Posted January 10, 2012 Posted January 10, 2012 [quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1326217521' post='2366436'] I'm suddenly glad I can speak Spanish. [/quote] meh chrome translated it for me. Its not perfect, but i get the gist of what he's saying.
TheresaThoma Posted January 10, 2012 Posted January 10, 2012 That is just crazy how quickly he makes such beautiful paintings!
Maximilianus Posted January 10, 2012 Posted January 10, 2012 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1326211788' post='2366342'] Bob Ross is better. [/quote] Funny you mention Ross, this guy uses a similar technique in his painting, which is a form of alla prima.
Amppax Posted January 11, 2012 Posted January 11, 2012 [quote name='Maximilianus' timestamp='1326239663' post='2366559'] Funny you mention Ross, this guy uses a similar technique in his painting, which is a form of alla prima. [/quote] I thought they looked like his paintings.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now