Lil'Monster Posted January 15, 2012 Posted January 15, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Papist' timestamp='1326547899' post='2368825'] Don't 10 year old girls think boys are icky? [/quote] I shall ignore that misguided comment Edited January 15, 2012 by Lil'Monster
Sarah147 Posted January 15, 2012 Posted January 15, 2012 I wish I could prop these a w esome posts but I can't on my iPod.
Lil'Monster Posted January 15, 2012 Posted January 15, 2012 [quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1326650071' post='2369542'] I wish I could prop these a w esome posts but I can't on my iPod. [/quote] I gave you props for that
Lil'Monster Posted January 15, 2012 Posted January 15, 2012 [quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1326650266' post='2369544'] Well, thank you. [/quote] Your welcome I am in the mood to hang out props today
Oremoose Posted January 15, 2012 Posted January 15, 2012 [quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1326650071' post='2369542'] I wish I could prop these a w esome posts but I can't on my iPod. [/quote] Really I can. There is a little Button in the top right couner of each post with check mark in it. That is your prop button.
Guest hermanita Posted January 15, 2012 Posted January 15, 2012 Things better than TV laughing making lasagne playing with my kitty making music biking or hiking prayer a meal with friends reading latest Safehold Novel surfing phatmass getting a massage
southern california guy Posted January 16, 2012 Posted January 16, 2012 Getting a massage. Watching a movie on a big IMAX screen!
add Posted January 16, 2012 Posted January 16, 2012 (edited) [quote name='southern california guy' timestamp='1326687499' post='2369878'] Watching a movie on a big IMAX screen! [/quote] isn't that (like) TV? Edited January 16, 2012 by add
Katiebobatie94 Posted January 16, 2012 Posted January 16, 2012 being in a movie on the big IMAX screen[quote name='add' timestamp='1326718571' post='2369926'] isn't that (like) TV? [/quote] no its like a movie theather screen only it has amazing suround soud and its lik ur actually in the movie
Papist Posted January 16, 2012 Posted January 16, 2012 [quote name='hermanita' timestamp='1326667174' post='2369670'] Things better than TV laughing making lasagne playing with my kitty making music biking or hiking prayer a meal with friends reading latest Safehold Novel surfing phatmass getting a massage [/quote] Whoa! surfing phatmass is much too far down that list.
Papist Posted January 16, 2012 Posted January 16, 2012 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' timestamp='1326725743' post='2369939'] Ayahuasca. [/quote] Shamans usually don't watch TV anyway.
southern california guy Posted January 17, 2012 Posted January 17, 2012 [quote name='add' timestamp='1326718571' post='2369926'] isn't that (like) TV? [/quote] Sort of.. but it can be MUCH better!!! :
Chrysophylax Posted January 17, 2012 Posted January 17, 2012 Swinging on a Swing Set Going on a Walk Playing DDR Reading Books Listening to music Skiing Sewing Drawing/sketching/coloring Sleeping My highest ranking ones here are swinging on a swing set, sleeping, and reading books.
Luigi Posted January 17, 2012 Posted January 17, 2012 What's better than TV? ... doing laundry ... cleaning toilets ... paper cuts ... filling out tax forms ... the dry heaves ... they may not be pleasant, but at least they don't actively make you stupid...
Lil'Monster Posted January 17, 2012 Posted January 17, 2012 [quote name='Luigi' timestamp='1326777205' post='2370373'] What's better than TV? ... doing laundry ... cleaning toilets ... paper cuts ... filling out tax forms ... the dry heaves ... they may not be pleasant, but at least they don't actively make you stupid... [/quote] You get paper cuts from cleaning toliets?
Tony Posted January 17, 2012 Posted January 17, 2012 (edited) [quote] name='hermanita' timestamp='1326667174' post='2369670'] making lasagne [/quote] say.. anytime you're trying to find something to do than watch TV.. I'd be happy to make a suggestion I messed up the stamp.. fail! Edited January 17, 2012 by Tony
Guest hermanita Posted January 17, 2012 Posted January 17, 2012 [quote name='Tony' timestamp='1326842228' post='2370655'] say.. anytime you're trying to find something to do than watch TV.. I'd be happy to make a suggestion I messed up the stamp.. fail! [/quote] Please, be happy. lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now