Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Hair Color do you find most attractive in a female?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was wondering, title says it all.

voiciblanche
Posted

I'm not a guy but my hair's "dishwater blonde". You see, in my avatar.

Spiritual_Arsonist
Posted

Color does not matter that much to me. What matters is if it is there. I like ladies with long, flowing hair.

theculturewarrior
Posted

I like the brains beneath the hair. :)

VeraMaria
Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='May 3 2004, 09:48 PM'] I like the brains beneath the hair. :) [/quote]
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='May 3 2004, 08:48 PM'] I like the brains beneath the hair. :) [/quote]
True!

Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='May 3 2004, 09:48 PM'] I like the brains beneath the hair. :) [/quote]
:wub:

Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='May 3 2004, 08:48 PM'] I like the brains beneath the hair. :) [/quote]
:D

ilovechrist
Posted

all of them :D

i tend to like dark brown, all blondes, and redheads... but all of them are beautiful in some way.

Livin_the_MASS
Posted

white :huh: :P :D

crusader1234
Posted

i forgot to read tequestion o i put my own hair color... ^_^ ... i prerer redheads

Paladin D
Posted

I really have no preference. It depends if the color and hairstyle look good on the person. But what do I prefer, if the woman was really attractive? Either a nice brown or a blond.

Fiat_Voluntas_Tua
Posted

You know...I perfer the original hair color. It matters not.

Pax et Agape per Maria,

Andy

immaculata
Posted

[quote name='voiciblanche' date='May 3 2004, 08:24 PM'] I'm not a guy but my hair's "dishwater blonde". You see, in my avatar. [/quote]
WOW! I thought the only person who called it "dishwater blonde" was Matt when he's trying to insult me!! :lol:

Posted (edited)

I have black hair!

Once you go black, you never go back! :D

Except I'm a guy, so nevermind me.

In a chick habib, if she's fair, she's gotta have light hair, and if she's dark it's gotta be black.

I don't like blondes, except for that beezle bub chick character that regularly browsers the phatmass forums.

Edited by Phazzan
Catholic_4_Life
Posted

I personally like women with red hair.

CreepyCrawler
Posted

what about bald women? they're sexy, too. (see avatar) :P

ilovechrist
Posted

[quote name='Phazzan' date='May 4 2004, 08:14 AM'] I don't like blondes, except for that beezle bub chick character that regularly browsers the phatmass forums. [/quote]
^_^

i knew it, it's so obvious.


CC... i dunno about bald. i don't like really short hair as it is (except if it's on my head)... and i may be stupid, but i have no idea who that is in the avatar.

CreepyCrawler
Posted

oh it's gandhi. but i'm indian so it could be close if you squint your eyes and drink a lot :)

ilovechrist
Posted

well then let's go ahead and spike the punch at the CA Prom, so i can tell...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...