An Old School Catholic Message Board

Adoration For Vocations

Strictlyinkblot

Strictlyinkblot

I'm going to make an on-line Holy Hour from 15:00 until 16:00 GMT using www.savior.org Would anyone care to join me? I know its an awkward time for anyone who's working, esp those of you on the other side of the ocean.

Any particular intentions you would like me to offer up? I'm going to concentrate on the broke children of St. Dominic and other online discerners here.

Edited by Strictlyinkblot

Mary's Margaret

Strictlyinkblot, thank-you. I wasn't able to make a complete hour, but the moment spent were a blessing. Praise God!

Strictlyinkblot

[quote name='Mary's Margaret' timestamp='1326812147' post='2370468']
Strictlyinkblot, thank-you. I wasn't able to make a complete hour, but the moment spent were a blessing. Praise God!
[/quote]

I'm glad. I'm going to start now. God Bless everyone.

brandelynmarie

How did I miss this? :huh: Thanks Strictly! You guys are 5 hours ahead of me. I figured it out when I tried to watch the rednuns. :hehe2:

Strictlyinkblot

[quote name='andibc' timestamp='1327076875' post='2372009']
Thanks for telling us about that site, I've never seen it before.
[/quote]

I love the site. Now I've no excuse not to pray in front of the Blessed Sacrament. Plus, who doesn't love nuns in pink habits.

brandelynmarie

You are the woman Strictly, you are the woman! Excellent response to the Holy Spirit! :flowers: I've never made a whole holy hour on-line before, just brief visits here & there. Maybe the next time I can't sleep, I will also do an on-line holy hour instead of just playing on PM. :blush: Or...one hour of Pm, one hour for Jesus? :hehe2:

Strictlyinkblot

[quote name='brandelynmarie' timestamp='1327082926' post='2372076']
You are the woman Strictly, you are the woman! Excellent response to the Holy Spirit! :flowers: I've never made a whole holy hour on-line before, just brief visits here & there. Maybe the next time I can't sleep, I will also do an on-line holy hour instead of just playing on PM. :blush: Or...one hour of Pm, one hour for Jesus? :hehe2:
[/quote]

More of a sense of desperation, teehee. Problem is, because I'm on line its oh so easy to just sneak a quick look at another tab. I'm only just back from mass so I'm going to start in about fifteen minutes or so.

Strictlyinkblot

Am prayed out! So tired. I was thinking, it would be good to start a spiritual bouquet for all the discerners. I know its a big commitment but it would be great if some of us could commit to an hour of adoration a week and an extra mass if possible. If seven people agreed we could have someone making a holy hour every day.

Strictlyinkblot

[quote name='marigold' timestamp='1327094653' post='2372186']
What on earth is a spiritual bouquet??
[/quote]

Its where people make a commitment to say certain prayers or go to mass or such like for a certain intention or person. If you go over to open mic they have a thread entitled spiritual bouquet for dUST and his family

[quote name='Strictlyinkblot' timestamp='1327094843' post='2372193']
Its where people make a commitment to say certain prayers or go to mass or such like for a certain intention or person. If you go over to open mic they have a thread entitled spiritual bouquet for dUST and his family
[/quote]

Well I already pray for everyone here who asks for prayers... could that be included? If it's just agreeing to pray in particular for everyone's vocation then I don't see why not :)