Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

you people are weird

Posted

[quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1327806196' post='2376808']
:cheers:

you probably go to Red Lobster and order a burger and fries :rolleyes:
[/quote]
[quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1327806274' post='2376810']
Or to a sushi joint and get the vegetarian roll
[/quote]

your transference issues are astounding.

Posted

Did you just transfer your transference issues onto me?

Posted

[quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1327806274' post='2376810']
Or to a sushi joint and get the vegetarian roll
[/quote]

Of course I do, I like breathing.

Posted

[quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1327861657' post='2377020']
Did you just transfer your transference issues onto me?
[/quote]
no.

Posted

Classic case of denial

Posted

what does your love life have anything to do with this discussion?

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1327868690' post='2377088']
what does your love life have anything to do with this discussion?
[/quote]as far as I can tell, they both have hassy and you :blowkiss:

Posted

i am pretty swell.

what do you want for dinner on Sat?

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1327869028' post='2377093']
i am pretty swell.

what do you want for dinner on Sat?
[/quote]flooping sushi. I've told you this at least a dozen times. I'm starting to think you never listen to me :sad2:

Posted

someone needs to send me some booze. :(

Posted

[quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1327869302' post='2377101']
flooping sushi. I've told you this at least a dozen times. I'm starting to think you never listen to me :sad2:
[/quote]
so mexican?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...