An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sup Dust

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

are you mad at me? and please advise me why d! Unsure whether your post woz 4real or sarcastic or some form of animosty, this world greatly confuses me so i don't know,private message me or whatever and illuminate me as to what is going on so i can try my best with the grace of god to understand.

Yo bro as someone who can relate to what you are going through; go get help. Your post are crazy and off the wall. I've been there and done the same thing. But really go get help. Alright peace and prayers pham.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

i have not threatened anyone so no need to defend, except one post where i think i used foul language in disguisio form unfortunately, and no i'm not an habitual swearer. Anyhow this post is for dUSt to respond to my question, and by the way i'm quite happy to leave if you wan't me to, and definately will if you try and lynch pin me so to speak. My click is the holy roman catholic church, which iz yours ?

[quote name='Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye' timestamp='1327571122' post='2375600']
this post was addressed to dust, i am ashamed of you for butting in.
[/quote]

then you probably should have made it a PM, or a post to his email.

this is like shouting across a crowded hall at someone and being offended when other people listen in.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

[quote name='Jesus_lol' timestamp='1327574241' post='2375608']
then you probably should have made it a PM, or a post to his email.

this is like shouting across a crowded hall at someone and being offended when other people listen in.
[/quote]

I don't know how to pm, and i don't have dusts email because he hasn't given it to me.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

i have been led to believe one can start a flame using ice-cycles as a flint. Is this a fact literally and/or the truth spiritually too.?

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

i can take rib poking, but don't shove a spear in my heart like what was done to jesus coz i'm not dead yet and your bound to get a bad reaction.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

I will gladly leave here dust and never come back if that is what you will, and continue my search for 1 or more likewise christians elsewear to faithbuild each other and encourage each other to continue fishing and humbly rebuke if possible herinous error may be afloat in one or the others faith life.

If you reread my post I wasn't trying to be mean. I just said you should get help and get sober. If you took what I was saying the wronfg way I'm sorry. Prayers and Godbless ya bro.