qfnol31 Posted February 2, 2012 Posted February 2, 2012 Okay, now I can access the mobile site easily on my Android phone, but I can't turn it off! :-(
dUSt Posted February 2, 2012 Posted February 2, 2012 I have the News Page all fixed and pretty. Remember, this news page is a super magical page that is auto-updated and never duplicated. Make it a daily stop! [url="http://www.phatmass.com/catholic-news/"]http://www.phatmass.com/catholic-news/[/url]
MIKolbe Posted February 2, 2012 Posted February 2, 2012 i like it... I think some color palette consistency within the phorum would be a positive endeavor.
MIKolbe Posted February 2, 2012 Posted February 2, 2012 perhaps utilize the green (or similarly pleasant hue) throughout the chat phorum. There seems to be a loss of consistency therein.
MIKolbe Posted February 2, 2012 Posted February 2, 2012 yes... some of it changes and some does not...which was the catalyst for the comment.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now