Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

NeWeStCoNvErT
Posted

Hey guys I havent been on in two days due to school and finals are comming up but i just got the navvare bible newtestment compact edition sorry for the spelling and it is awesome I suggest it to anyone......especially for those who are new to the faith (converts). I never really read the bile that much because i didnt understand it but with this bible i understand and it the footnotes are so reader friendly i cant wait for the old testment compact edition.

Pax
Joyce

homeschoolmom
Posted

thanks for the tip. I am looking at bibles...

cmotherofpirl
Posted

Navarre Bible and St Ignatius Study Bibles are excellent but pricey. You can buy them a section at a time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...