Nihil Obstat Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1328480125' post='2381732'] Me neither. And apparently a lot of Brits feel like her intervention was like the US pooping on them. She should have stayed out of it, it's none of our business as far as I'm concerned. [/quote] BUT THE UNITED STATES ARE THE POLICE FORCE OF THE WORLD. ANY TIME THERE IS ANY DISAGREEMENT IT IS UP TO THE US AND THE US ALONE TO INTERVENE, MILITARILY IF NECESSARY. THE US SHOULD HAVE INVADED ARGENTINA AND OCCUPIED IT IN SUPPORT OF THE UNITED KINGDOM.
Lil Red Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1328480238' post='2381737'] A-men. [/quote] Preach it brother.
Nihil Obstat Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1328480250' post='2381739'] BUT THE UNITED STATES ARE THE POLICE FORCE OF THE WORLD. ANY TIME THERE IS ANY DISAGREEMENT IT IS UP TO THE US AND THE US ALONE TO INTERVENE, MILITARILY IF NECESSARY. THE US SHOULD HAVE INVADED ARGENTINA AND OCCUPIED IT IN SUPPORT OF THE UNITED KINGDOM. [/quote] IN FACT THE US PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE BOMBED THE BEJEEZUS OUT OF ARGENTINA WITH HYDROGEN BOMBS, LEAVING NOTHING BEHIND BESIDES ASH AND SMOKE AND THE IRRADIATED REMAINS OF CIVILIANS. BY SO DOING THE US WOULD HAVE BROUGHT THE PEACE OF CHRIST JESUS TO THE ARGENTINEANS.
Lil Red Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 [quote name='Righteous Anger' timestamp='1328480181' post='2381734'] Dear Lord Jesus, please grant me a one way ticket out of this flat hell. If I have to put up with one more South Dakota winter, I will kill myself. Love, Brandon. [/quote] we totally understand - we all hate South Dakota too.
Amppax Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 [quote name='Righteous Anger' timestamp='1328480249' post='2381738'] Are you supporting the UK or the Argentines? [/quote] Neither. This issue is between the Argentines and the UK. At least last time I checked it was. Ok enough with this seriousness.
catholicinsd Posted February 5, 2012 Author Posted February 5, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1328480323' post='2381743'] IN FACT THE US PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE BOMBED THE BEJEEZUS OUT OF ARGENTINA WITH HYDROGEN BOMBS, LEAVING NOTHING BEHIND BESIDES ASH AND SMOKE AND THE IRRADIATED REMAINS OF CIVILIANS. BY SO DOING THE US WOULD HAVE BROUGHT THE PEACE OF CHRIST JESUS TO THE ARGENTINEANS. [/quote] But they are already a majority Catholic nation
Nihil Obstat Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 [quote name='Righteous Anger' timestamp='1328480381' post='2381746'] But they are already a majority Catholic nation [/quote] IN THAT CASE THE US SHOULD HAVE BOMBED THE BEJEEZUS OUT OF THE UK UNTIL NOTHING REMAINED BUT ASH, SMOKE, AND THE IRRADIATED REMAINS OF ANGLICANS.
Amppax Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 [quote name='Righteous Anger' timestamp='1328480181' post='2381734'] Dear Lord Jesus, please have mercy on me for wasting an entire day which Your Divine Mercy has given to me. Although these people on here are obviously Derelicts of all that is Holy and Good and Chaste, I beseek that You, in Your amesome Power, might not smite them tonight, but instead O Holy Spirit guide them to the help they need and bring them to the nearest adjustment training center. Amen [/quote] Where are these adjustment training centers of which you speak? Nevermind, found it [img]http://benwilder.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/walmart-logo.png[/img]
catholicinsd Posted February 5, 2012 Author Posted February 5, 2012 As was just pointed out, the US is the world's polic force, and as such, we can not be neutral, especially about issues in the Americas
Nihil Obstat Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 [quote name='Righteous Anger' timestamp='1328480503' post='2381751'] As was just pointed out, the US is the world's polic force, and as such, we can not be neutral, especially about issues in the Americas [/quote] THE US SHOULD BOMB AND OCCUPY EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT (AS LONG AS IT'S THE US AND NOT JEWS OR ARABS).Caps lock is cruise control for RIGHTEOUS ANGER.
Amppax Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Righteous Anger' timestamp='1328480503' post='2381751'] As was just pointed out, the US is the world's polic force, and as such, we can not be neutral, especially about issues in the Americas [/quote] THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT WE'RE SAYING!!! Edited February 5, 2012 by Amppax
IcePrincessKRS Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Amppax' timestamp='1328480360' post='2381745'] Neither. This issue is between the Argentines and the UK. At least last time I checked it was. Ok enough with this seriousness. [/quote] This. I don't know how much clearer I could have been with that post. Let me put it as bluntly as I can. I do not give one iota about what goes on between the Brits and Argentina. It's none of my [mod]I expected better of you, Ice. [/mod] business. I pray that they come to a peaceable conclusion on their own. Edited February 5, 2012 by Lil Red dammit, Ice!
IcePrincessKRS Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 I also pray that Hillary Clinton gets out of politics and stops meddling where she has no business poking her nose into.
Lil Red Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1328480781' post='2381758'] I also pray that Hillary Clinton gets out of politics and stops meddling where she has no business poking her nose into. [/quote] kinda hard with her nose, though, to be fair.
Nihil Obstat Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1328480862' post='2381760'] Is Hillary Clinton a Hutterite Chick? [/quote] No, but she weighs the same as a duck.
4588686 Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1328480781' post='2381758'] I also pray that Hillary Clinton gets out of politics and stops meddling where she has no business poking her nose into. [/quote] [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1328480823' post='2381759'] kinda hard with her nose, though, to be fair. [/quote] Um. Well. She is Secretary of the State. This kind of is something she should be 'poking her nose into'.
IcePrincessKRS Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 [quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1328480892' post='2381764'] Um. Well. She is Secretary of the State. This kind of is something she should be 'poking her nose into'. [/quote] Neither country asked for our assistance, though, right? It wasn't really our problem when she up and started talking. I don't think it's necessary to intervene on every last thing.
ardillacid Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 Just when I was worried about phatmass being boring,...
Amppax Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 Ok I spent exactly one minute looking at the issue. And really? this is something that actually merits any discussion?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now