Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who is meaner  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

voiciblanche
Posted

English is Literature? Not where I am, it's not.

Posted

LOL I forgot you are in Middle school, lol.

Posted

hehe, Jacob spelled "prefer" for me!! :o

When I'm online I don't care how I spell, but since I read a lot I usually don;t have trouble with spelling, even though English is not my first language...yeah :wacko: :rolleyes: :D

Posted

I talk on paper best Inglish than that Vera MEANeeeeee!

Posted

uses infantile words such as "meanie" :P

  • 4 weeks later...
voiciblanche
Posted

Bumpage.

Posted

Voici has issues. At least her sister does. Hehe.

Posted

lol

y r u bumping these threads voici :ph34r:

well...we all see who's meaner...;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...