Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

voiciblanche
Posted

Like I said, everybody's posting pics of themselves, and I finally found some of me! So here we go...

This one's of me before a Mardi Gras dance, lol...

voiciblanche
Posted (edited)

And...

Me with my sister Amanda.

Edited by voiciblanche
littleflower+JMJ
Posted

ahh! you are soo cool voici!!

awesome! :banana: And totally kewlness! :dance:

voiciblanche
Posted

And one more lol

Me doing some weird flying move...

voiciblanche
Posted

Oh and thanks, Flowery, for saying I am cool. :lol:

Posted

Aww, voici, you are so cute! ^_^

Posted

[quote name='voiciblanche' date='May 4 2004, 07:02 PM'] Like I said, everybody's posting pics of themselves, and I finally found some of me! So here we go...

This one's of me before a Mardi Gras dance, lol... [/quote]
Cool for a tween

Posted

what grade are you in

voiciblanche
Posted

Seventh!! Haha I am the baby of the Pham. :lol:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='voiciblanche' date='May 4 2004, 06:23 PM'] Seventh!! Haha I am the baby of the Pham. :lol: [/quote]
i think being the youngest is the best way to have it! ;)

VeraMaria
Posted

Yay Voici!!

You remind me of someone, not sure who... :rolleyes:

Posted

I think we should beat her with fish till she is older.


:fishslap:

Posted

its you turn now Vera!

voiciblanche
Posted

Beat me with a fish?!

Posted

[quote name='Iacobus' date='May 4 2004, 07:30 PM'] I think we should beat her with fish till she is older.


:fishslap: [/quote]
Hmm, I might just have to rethink this "mean" business....

:P

ilovechrist
Posted

Iacobus..
that joke's getting old... plus--i have to stand up for her, i'm not letting you get anywhere near my date with a fish in your hands. :cool:


---awesome pics voici!

Crusader_4
Posted

Hey voici i really look up to you...( i am older then u) I wish that my brother who is your age would take his faith as seriously as you do.

Way to go!

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

yeah voici is one awsome catholic!! ^_^ :D :cool: ;)

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

if i had a little sis i would want one ilke voici!! :cheer:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...