An Old School Catholic Message Board

Fat Tuesday

Papist

Well I had a sammich from Dunkin' Donuts which was sausage, egg and coagulated milk on a bagel. That was yummy.

I'll probably having something smaller later that's sweet. I eat a lot since I'm always hungry, but fasting isn't too bad for me. :)

Edited by i<3LSOP

[quote name='Basilisa Marie' timestamp='1329836387' post='2390587']
Spaghetti! And sushi! And I had a chocolate mug cake last night after midnight.
[/quote]

Chocolate mug cake?????? You got a picture of that?

I think that this is chocolate mug cake. :|

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Z6GUkJJ-S3w/TEuFhD0POwI/AAAAAAAAAD0/nlArjAbnsEw/s1600/G-chocolate-mug-cake.jpg[/img]

Basilisa Marie

[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1329838672' post='2390606']
Chocolate mug cake?????? You got a picture of that?
[/quote]

LSOP's picture is pretty good. I used 4 tbs of flour, 4 tbs sugar, 3 tbs oil, 3 tbs milk, 2 tbs whisked egg, 2 tbs cocoa powder, a splash of vanilla, a dash of cinnamon, and a big splash of strong coffee from that morning. Nuke in the microwave for about two minutes. Also good with chocolate chips. :)

Make sure you have a glass of milk to go with it, though. :)

Edited by Basilisa Marie

[quote name='Basilisa Marie' timestamp='1329840409' post='2390622']
LSOP's picture is pretty good. I used 4 tbs of flour, 4 tbs sugar, 3 tbs oil, 3 tbs milk, 2 tbs whisked egg, 2 tbs cocoa powder, a splash of vanilla, a dash of cinnamon, and a big splash of strong coffee from that morning. Nuke in the microwave for about two minutes. Also good with chocolate chips. :)

Make sure you have a glass of milk to go with it, though. :)
[/quote]

Nice. I'm gonna try. Thanks.

[quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1329841458' post='2390629']
Pancakes
[/quote]
That reminds me. I invented a new breakfast item. I call them French Pancakes.

Basically, it's French toast, but instead of using bread, you use pancakes.

So first, you make a batch of pancakes. Then, you make the French toast batter (eggs, cream, cinnamon, whatever). Then, you dip the pancakes in the batter and re-fry them in the griddle again.

They're amazing.

homeschoolmom

I roasted a turkey on Sunday to get it out of my freezer and to make room for fish sticks. So, we're cleaning up the turkey left-overs (yum) and polishing off a bag of Twizzlers.

My mom used to make French toast out of left over donuts from our church bingo on Saturday night. That made for a sugar rich experience after mass the next day. That was back in the day when you couldn't have anything to eat from midnight on before mass. Stale banana nut bread makes pretty nice French toast too.