BG45 Posted February 27, 2012 Posted February 27, 2012 (edited) Pretty much what the title says. Should HCF join many of us in embracing the herd and the idea that friendship is magic? Edit: One too many should's in that title...that's what I get for making a poll at 12:20 in the morning... Edited February 27, 2012 by BG45
Jesus_lol Posted February 27, 2012 Posted February 27, 2012 What brought this on, phil? but yes, should probably watch an episode or two
BG45 Posted February 27, 2012 Author Posted February 27, 2012 We're discussing MLP on AIM and how she'll never watch an episode.
MIKolbe Posted February 27, 2012 Posted February 27, 2012 [quote name='BG45' timestamp='1330320780' post='2393502'] We're discussing MLP on AIM and how she'll never watch an episode. [/quote] Well Allah's stars and garters.. we actually agree on something....
BG45 Posted February 27, 2012 Author Posted February 27, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1330350140' post='2393557'] Well Allah's stars and garters.. we actually agree on something.... [/quote] You'll never watch MLP either?
MIKolbe Posted February 27, 2012 Posted February 27, 2012 well, you never know when I will volunteer at the psych ward, so I won't say never......
BG45 Posted February 27, 2012 Author Posted February 27, 2012 Oh burn...and here I thought you were the mod that kept stickying the MLP thread!
brianthephysicist Posted February 27, 2012 Posted February 27, 2012 [img]http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h419/00Cryogen/Pony%20Screenshots/Screenshots%20With%20Words/pinkie_pie_join-28n129364519484629.jpg[/img]
sidemunch88 Posted February 27, 2012 Posted February 27, 2012 [img]http://ponibooru.413chan.net/_images/d4dd8afd9104ea0df40afaa50d0f53d6/1470%2520-%2520caption%2520fluttershy%2520lesbian%2520rainbow_dash.jpg[/img]
BG45 Posted February 27, 2012 Author Posted February 27, 2012 [quote name='brianthephysicist' timestamp='1330368668' post='2393654'] [img]http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h419/00Cryogen/Pony%20Screenshots/Screenshots%20With%20Words/pinkie_pie_join-28n129364519484629.jpg[/img] [/quote] I posted that on her wall last night actually!
BG45 Posted March 17, 2012 Author Posted March 17, 2012 She totally refused to join the herd in NYC. I have failed you my bronies and pegasisters.
BG45 Posted March 18, 2012 Author Posted March 18, 2012 Join us Red, join the herd. We have pie...Pinkie...Pie.
Lil Red Posted March 18, 2012 Posted March 18, 2012 ah, therein lies the problem. i don't want to be friends with all.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now