Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='jaime' timestamp='1330478196' post='2394296']
[b]Jason[/b] ([url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalaallisut_language"]Kalaallisut[/url]: [i]Kalaallit Nunaat[/i] meaning "Land of the [u]hugebutt[/u]")[sup][url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenland#cite_note-InuitDictionary-5"][6][/url][/sup]
[/quote] :blink: Uhh..

Posted

And here I thought we were talking about MIKolbe!

Posted

[quote name='Byzantine' timestamp='1330479563' post='2394307']
And here I thought we were talking about MIKolbe!
[/quote]

I have no idea who you are referring to.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[img]http://cdn.idolator.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/derulo-cover.jpg[/img]

Posted

Jason is a disorder that leads to abdominal pain and cramping, changes in bowel movements, and other symptoms.
Jason is not the same as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), which includes [url="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/n/pmh_adam/A000249/"]Crohn's disease[/url] and [url="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/n/pmh_adam/A000250/"]ulcerative colitis[/url]. In Jason, the structure of the bowel is not abnormal.

[b] Causes, incidence, and risk factors[/b]

It is not clear why patients develop Jason. Sometimes it occurs after an infection of the intestines. This is called postinfectious Jason . There may also be other triggers.
The intestine is connected to the brain. Signals go back and forth between the bowel and brain. These signals affect bowel function and symptoms. The nerves can become more active during stress, causing the intestines to be more sensitive and squeeze (contract) more.
Jason can occur at any age, but it often begins in the teen years or early adulthood. It is twice as common in women as in men.
About 1 in 6 people in the U.S. have symptoms of Jason. It is the most common intestinal problem that causes patients to be referred to a bowel specialist (gastroenterologist).

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

He's the love of my life.
[img]http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n515/ClaireEliseThereseOCD/JasonCastro.jpg[/img]

Sigh... If only he had shorter hair...

Posted

[quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1330483108' post='2394330']
He's the love of my life.
[img]http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n515/ClaireEliseThereseOCD/JasonCastro.jpg[/img]

Sigh... If only he had shorter hair...
[/quote]

:blink:

You have weird taste in men.

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1330484948' post='2394335']
:blink:

You have weird taste in men.
[/quote]
I know, his hair is nasty. Really nasty. He should buzz it and then he would be cuter.

Posted

[img]http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/files/2012/01/John_Wayne_440-4941.jpg[/img]




:|

Posted

[img]http://www.illtaketen.com/images/genius/1.jpg[/img]

Posted

[quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1330483108' post='2394330']
SHe's the love of my life.
[img]http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n515/ClaireEliseThereseOCD/JasonCastro.jpg[/img]

Sigh... If only she had shorter hair...
[/quote]
[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1330484948' post='2394335']
:blink:

You have weird taste in women.
[/quote]

fixed

Posted

[quote name='jaime' timestamp='1330477153' post='2394289']
Jason is an [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstellar_cloud"]interstellar cloud[/url] of [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_dust"]dust[/url], [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen"]hydrogen[/url], [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helium"]helium[/url] and other [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ionized_gases"]ionized gases[/url]. Originally, [i]Jason[/i] was a general name for any extended [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astronomy"]astronomical[/url] [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astronomical_object"]object[/url], including [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galaxy"]galaxies[/url] beyond the [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milky_Way"]Milky Way[/url] (some examples of the older usage survive; for example, the [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andromeda_Galaxy"]Andromeda Galaxy[/url] was referred to as the [i]Andromeda Jason[/i] before galaxies were discovered by [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_Hubble"]Edwin Hubble[/url]). Jason is often star-forming regions, such as in the [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eagle_Nebula"]Eagle Nebula[/url]. Jason is depicted in one of [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASA"]NASA[/url]'s most famous images, the "[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pillars_of_Creation"]Pillars of Creation[/url]". In these regions the formations of gas, dust, and other materials "clump" together to form larger masses, which attract further matter, and eventually will become massive enough to form [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star"]stars[/url]. The remaining materials are then believed to form [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet"]planets[/url], and other [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planetary_system"]planetary system[/url] objects.
[/quote]

That's strange. I always pictured Jason as essentially the balance between outward-moving solar wind and the compression from the gas and dust that surround it. Which always him to be in a different interstellar medium environment, while still being a different heliospheric structure.

Bottom-line here is, does anyone really know who Jason is.

Posted

[quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1330483108' post='2394330']
He's the love of my life.
[img]http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n515/ClaireEliseThereseOCD/JasonCastro.jpg[/img]

Sigh... If only he had shorter hair...
[/quote]
[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1330484948' post='2394335']
:blink:

You have weird taste in men.
[/quote]

This is a dude? :eek:

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

[quote name='jaime' timestamp='1330494863' post='2394397']
fixed
[/quote]
Oh my gosh...
[quote name='Papist' timestamp='1330516880' post='2394427']
This is a dude? :eek:
[/quote]
Yes, his name is Jason Castro. If only his hair was less nasty...

Posted

this guy sounds like a tool.

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

I know who Jason is.

Posted

He owns Shrodinger's Spoon, it simultaneously does and does not exist.

Posted

[quote name='Byzantine' timestamp='1330479563' post='2394307']
And here I thought we were talking about MIKolbe!
[/quote]

Thanks - that's what I was looking for!

[quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1330537962' post='2394521']
I prefer JSON.
[/quote]

So do I - so do I...

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1330453160' post='2394077']
You know now who he is?
[/quote]

Oh, even after re-reading I didn't catch that. I must've changed the sentence or something...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...