Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

17 Year Old With Cancer


Recommended Posts

LinaSt.Cecilia2772
Posted

There's this girl at my church who is in desperate need of prayers. She's my age, 17, and has been battling cancer for a while now. It has spread to many areas of her body and her doctors say she only has about 6 months to 2 years to live. Even though I don't know her very well, I've seen her at church, ministered to her by being an EMHC, and I know how cancer can affect someone and their families. It's heartbreaking to see someone my age struggle like this, and she's putting up a great fight.

Her name is Theresa, may God hold her in His arms and bring her through this.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...