InPersonaChriste Posted March 8, 2012 Posted March 8, 2012 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY_Ry8J_jdw&feature=context&context=G268dfb9RVAAAAAAAAAw Banana's are good
Basilisa Marie Posted March 8, 2012 Posted March 8, 2012 I may or may not use this to explain the concept of [i]anamnesis [/i]to people. :D I AM SO HAPPY TO FINALLY FIND OTHER WHOVIAN PHATMASSERS. Now, the real question is.... Superwholock?
Not A Mallard Posted March 8, 2012 Posted March 8, 2012 [i][color=#ff0000][size=8]Bowties are razzle dazzle.[/size][/color][/i]
Tally Marx Posted March 8, 2012 Posted March 8, 2012 Dr. Who is amesome, and this is one of my favorite episodes!
Not A Mallard Posted March 8, 2012 Posted March 8, 2012 (edited) My favorite episodes: Dalek Father's Day The Girl Who Waited Vincent and the Doctor There were quite a few episodes in the seasons 3-4 range that I skipped because it was coming to the point where the show was weirding me out too much. Season 5 brought me back because of the new energy and new characters, but there has also been quite a few creepy, lame, and too-much-plot-for-its-running-time episodes. Edited March 8, 2012 by Not A Mallard
Not A Mallard Posted March 12, 2012 Posted March 12, 2012 After having a Doctor Who marathon and watching Blink for the second time ever yesterday, I'm starting to think Blink is the best episode.
Not A Mallard Posted March 12, 2012 Posted March 12, 2012 [quote name='BigJon16' timestamp='1331577418' post='2399676'] Nerd. [/quote] I know ^_^
InPersonaChriste Posted March 13, 2012 Author Posted March 13, 2012 [quote name='Basilisa Marie' timestamp='1331189509' post='2397643'] I may or may not use this to explain the concept of [i]anamnesis [/i]to people. :D I AM SO HAPPY TO FINALLY FIND OTHER WHOVIAN PHATMASSERS. Now, the real question is.... Superwholock? [/quote] I think I love you... DAVID TENNANT is definitely the best doctor for me.. Mind your I haven't made it to the eleventh yet.. I started watching last year and then I finally kick started at season 3.. I'm actually on blink.. ALLONS-Y!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wejl_daRVZU
InPersonaChriste Posted March 13, 2012 Author Posted March 13, 2012 [quote name='Not A Mallard' timestamp='1331238597' post='2397833'] My favorite episodes: Dalek Father's Day The Girl Who Waited Vincent and the Doctor There were quite a few episodes in the seasons 3-4 range that I skipped because it was coming to the point where the show was weirding me out too much. Season 5 brought me back because of the new energy and new characters, but there has also been quite a few creepy, lame, and too-much-plot-for-its-running-time episodes. [/quote] I liked The Empty Child The girl in the fireplace The Shakespeare Code they were all really good though
Not A Mallard Posted March 14, 2012 Posted March 14, 2012 I'm going to try and brave watching Time of the Angels/Flesh and Stone for the first time ever on Sunday.
sidemunch88 Posted March 14, 2012 Posted March 14, 2012 [quote name='InPersonaChriste' timestamp='1331678423' post='2400265'] I think I love you... DAVID TENNANT is definitely the best doctor for me.. Mind your I haven't made it to the eleventh yet.. I started watching last year and then I finally kick started at season 3.. I'm actually on blink.. ALLONS-Y!!! [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wejl_daRVZU[/media] [/quote] Charlie ftw
InPersonaChriste Posted March 14, 2012 Author Posted March 14, 2012 [quote name='pvtmiller' timestamp='1331683764' post='2400305'] Charlie ftw [/quote] No Pogo :D
Not A Mallard Posted March 14, 2012 Posted March 14, 2012 [quote name='InPersonaChriste' timestamp='1331678538' post='2400267'] The girl in the fireplace [/quote] "What do monsters have nightmares about?" "Me!"
sidemunch88 Posted March 14, 2012 Posted March 14, 2012 [quote name='InPersonaChriste' timestamp='1331685567' post='2400327'] No Pogo :D [/quote] huh?
InPersonaChriste Posted March 14, 2012 Author Posted March 14, 2012 [quote name='pvtmiller' timestamp='1331686726' post='2400345'] huh? [/quote] Charlie McDonnel made a "no Pogo" shirt.. Im such a nerd...
sidemunch88 Posted March 14, 2012 Posted March 14, 2012 [quote name='InPersonaChriste' timestamp='1331688910' post='2400385'] Charlie McDonnel made a "no Pogo" shirt.. Im such a nerd... [/quote] No Pogo is what?
InPersonaChriste Posted March 14, 2012 Author Posted March 14, 2012 [quote name='pvtmiller' timestamp='1331695718' post='2400451'] No Pogo is what? [/quote] [img]http://charliemcdonnell.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/IMG_3698.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now