Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

OnlySunshine
Posted

Please pray for me this week. It'll be my 2nd week on the new job and my lead teacher is going out of town to Tennessee for 4 working days plus a weekend. Since I'm brand new and have never led a class by myself before, I'm really hoping that the director puts someone in my room who can give our class structure. I don't want my lead teacher to come back to utter chaos because I know she hates that. My anxiety is mostly about who they will put in the room with me. I'm wondering who will open the class for me since I don't arrive until 8:45am and the preschool opens at 6:30am. Please pray that everything will be sorted. Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...