An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Was Going To Post This Sooner Or Later

the171

http://theperkypilgrim.wordpress.com/2012/03/12/i-was-convinced-to-post-this-from-many-friends/

They got a few phrases and words wrong but this has helped spread the word about religious life. Praise God

Edited by the171

Wow! That was really amesome. I felt like I was reading about myself. The only difference is that I'm not that far along in the discernment process but I know that God is calling me to be a religious.

Haha, really and truly I am jut starting out. Most of my initial discernment (when I first answered the call) was not too serious.

FutureCarmeliteClaire

[quote name='the171' timestamp='1331602677' post='2399911']
It's so weird! Lol!!
[/quote]
Lol... And I LOOOOOVE the pic of you in front of the tabernacle!!!

That tabernalcle is gorgeous.... It has the words from the creed about the incarnation on it in Latin.

mysisterisalittlesister

Wow, that was amazing! pretty much how I feel right now! I want to meet this girl...

AuthorOfMyLife

This is you? How beautiful! You sound like a very level-headed and holy young woman!

(As an aside: newspapers, magazines, etc. never seem to get what you say exactly right, do they? My sister has been in the paper a couple of times on music and college related things, and the writers always get something wrong!).

God bless you in your vocation!