Azriel Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 Bueller? Bueller ...??? Inspired by the whole 80s music trend on the board today ... I give you the 80s movie thread. From Back to the Future to the original Vacation. What's your fav?
theculturewarrior Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 oops, added it to the wrong thread... Loved Goonies and Peewee's Big Adventure. Later (in the nineties) I watched Ran and thought it was great.
Carrie Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 Ferris Bueller is great! But my favorite 80's movie has to be The Breakfast Club (and what an awesome soundtrack too!) I could go on and on but I'll let everyone else chime in.
theculturewarrior Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 Ferris Bueller was awesome. Guilty pleasures from the eighties include Cheech and Chong's Up in Smoke, Better Off Dead, National Lampoon's Vacation, and Caddyshack. (Not to mention Fletch.)
Carrie Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 Ok, I can't help myself...I need to add one more. The Goonies.
theculturewarrior Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 (edited) Red Dawn HAHAHAHA The story of Cuba's plot to invade. Edited May 6, 2004 by theculturewarrior
Ash Wednesday Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 I own the Karate Kid. Get him a body bag! Must be take a worm for a walk week! Johnny you're a cream puff! Wax on, wax off.
theculturewarrior Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 When I was in HS, my friends and I went crazy with retro stuff, and we would rent cheesy eighties B movies that I had never heard of until then. POLYESTER. Surf Nazis Must Die Redneck Zombies The Toxic Avenger Series
theculturewarrior Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 Was THe Princess Bride from the eighties? That's an all-time fave.
Azriel Posted May 6, 2004 Author Posted May 6, 2004 Better off Dead!!!! "I want my 2 dollars!" I think just about every John Candy movie is a fav. Uncle Buck, The Great Outdoors, Summer Rental, and Planes, Trains and Automobiles!
Colleen Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 ET Flight of the Navigator Princess Bride I feel like starting a favorite 80's show thread . . . .
mamalove Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 Sixteen Candles, Pretty in Pink...Hey what ever happened to Molly Ringwald anyway? Goonies is great. Love Ferris Bueller. Even though it's not technically an 80's movie, The Wedding Singer is right there too.
theculturewarrior Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 (edited) The life of Brian. The meaning of life. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure Edited May 6, 2004 by theculturewarrior
morostheos Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 The Neverending Story The Labyrinth The Princess Bride gotta love 80's kids movies! also The Care Bears Movie!
theculturewarrior Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 (edited) The Elephant Man. Dune. Edited May 6, 2004 by theculturewarrior
fewbutmany Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 I love the eighties The Goonies, the Labrynth, and the Neverending Story were all good flicks, but they all scaried me
CatholicCurlyGirl Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 Say Anything, The Breakfast Club, The Goonies, The Princess Bride, Footloose, Back to the Future, Breakin' I LOVE 80's MOVIES!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now