qfnol31 Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1332381540' post='2405025'] The USCCB page. [/quote]Just wanna make sure I don't post anything over your head.
the171 Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 [quote name='qfnol31' timestamp='1332382432' post='2405044'] Just wanna make sure I don't post anything over your head. [/quote] That's really not too hard.
Winchester Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 [quote name='qfnol31' timestamp='1332382432' post='2405044'] Just wanna make sure I don't post anything over your head. [/quote] Supposedly there's a first time for everything. But don't hold your breath.
missionseeker Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Tony' timestamp='1332379333' post='2404981'] Is this the wrong thread to ask for a sammich? [/quote] if you say "man" fast enough it sound like "go make your own freakin sandwich" Edited March 22, 2012 by missionseeker
Anomaly Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1332375910' post='2404931'] The warning points or the popularity points? [/quote]Da- I got more warming points than popularity points! I post just to see my opinion, obviously not for general popularity. Winning
Lil Red Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 my goal is to get you out of the negative points. [quote name='Anomaly' timestamp='1332383697' post='2405060'] Da- I got more warming points than popularity points! I post just to see my opinion, obviously not for general popularity. Winning [/quote]
BG45 Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 You're trying to win "nicest mod" contest before the Meetup so we'll buy you drinks, aren't you?
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 If that were the goal I'd be meaner to make everyone bribe me into being nice to them. MORE DRINKS Y'ALL!
Lil Red Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 [quote name='BG45' timestamp='1332384226' post='2405066'] You're trying to win "nicest mod" contest before the Meetup so we'll buy you drinks, aren't you? [/quote] yes. i'll be spending so much money in gas, that i won't have any money left over for food or drinks!
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 I'm going to send Jason a check so he can buy a bottle just for you.
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 That's exactly what it means. What's your preference? lol
Lil Red Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1332383813' post='2405062'] my goal is to get you out of the negative points. [/quote] only 12 more to go for +1. come on, people, prop Anomaly's posts.
dUSt Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 The upgrade allows me to set the warning points up so they expire. I think 1 year is good.
Lil Red Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1332385230' post='2405081'] That's exactly what it means. What's your preference? lol [/quote] oh man! choices, choices! rum or citron are usually my go-to drinks. too bad you won't be there to drink with me.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 How can you tell if you have a warning post?
qfnol31 Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 (edited) . <- on your profile Edited March 22, 2012 by qfnol31
BG45 Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1332384853' post='2405074'] yes. i'll be spending so much money in gas, that i won't have any money left over for food or drinks! [/quote] If I come, I'll buy you one!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now