An Old School Catholic Message Board

Nun Run Coming!

littlesister

[quote name='Strictlyinkblot' timestamp='1332856452' post='2409124']
A group of women discerning a vocation band together and visit a number of monasteries, convents etc. over a few days
[/quote]
Hahaha! There are two meaning to "nun run" ... it could either mean what you said, how discerning women visit monasteries, homes, convents etc. or where you actually walk/run for vocations. :hehe:

Edit: Anyhow, both the women visiting here and the actual running for vocations is coming up here at our home!

Edited by i<3LSOP

Katiebobatie94

[quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1332855230' post='2409115']
It is where you sort of run/walk for vocations I guess. :)
[/quote]
[quote name='Strictlyinkblot' timestamp='1332856452' post='2409124']
A group of women discerning a vocation band together and visit a number of monasteries, convents etc. over a few days
[/quote]
[quote name='Strictlyinkblot' timestamp='1332856516' post='2409126']
It could also be a charity run to raise money for a particular order
[/quote]
[quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1332856935' post='2409133']
Hahaha! There are two meaning to "nun run" ... it could either mean what you said, how discerning women visit monasteries, homes, convents etc. or where you actually walk/run for vocations. :hehe:

Edit: Anyhow, both the women visiting here and the actual running for vocations is coming up here at our home!
[/quote]

oohhhhhhhhh ok. bill, PM me when you can :)

littlesister

Lovely group. Here and gone. For those who asked, they came from Southeastern Missouri State University in Springfield-Cape Girardeau. A FOCUS Missionary was with them. The Campus Ministry website has all kinds of contact information. No, you're not alone! (I tried to PM you, but it wouldn't take) Visitors are always welcome!

[quote name='littlesister' timestamp='1333238379' post='2411299']
Lovely group. Here and gone. For those who asked, they came from Southeastern Missouri State University in Springfield-Cape Girardeau. A FOCUS Missionary was with them. The Campus Ministry website has all kinds of contact information. No, you're not alone! (I tried to PM you, but it wouldn't take) Visitors are always welcome!
[/quote]

Oh some time if I'm down there, I'll have to visit.

I volunteer at OLOH every Tuesday, and have visited the home in Denver and have gone to volunteer at the home in Queens.

I'll probably be at QOP for Profession Sister, will you be? :)