An Old School Catholic Message Board

Valiparaiso

the171

Well, good ol' (WAIT, he's a young'n) Fr. Conner is setting up a visit to Valiparaiso for me...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:DANCINGNUN:

I'm not going to there to discern with them. It's mostly to test my vocation to Lafayette, partly because I am extremely curious. PRAYERS. :)

[quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1333652273' post='2413399']
WHOA! That is WAY razzle dazzle!!!!
[/quote]

I'M SUPER DUPER PUMPED.

Ooh, exciting! When?

Edit: was reminded of this, which I saw by chance the other day...

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YjNir3nOEQ&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YjNir3nOEQ&feature=player_embedded[/url]

Edited by marigold

[quote name='the171' timestamp='1333651966' post='2413397']
Well, good ol' (WAIT, he's a young'n) Fr. Conner is setting up a visit to Valiparaiso for me...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:DANCINGNUN:

[/quote]

you mean :nun2: ??

[i]Thank you for sharing this lovely video................. My prayers are for Sam as she discerns her vocation Carmel[/i]

Edited by Jennirom

Ahh, the Carmel of Jesus, Mary and Joseph in Valparaiso - my favorite community! Don't be surprised if you find yourself at home........ We will be there next month - so excited!

I truly believe Lafyette is my home but why not? Haha Father says I'll love it there so I thought I would just see what it was like.

[quote name='the171' timestamp='1333761848' post='2413780']
I truly believe Lafyette is my home but why not? Haha Father says I'll love it there so I thought I would just see what it was like.
[/quote]
I am sure that you will really enjoy the visit, even if it is not does not turn out to be your home. The Sisters there are amazing! Of course I am biased, since my heart is there.) When we first visited in 2006, we were transformed. When our daughter entered, we were blessed with a fabulous new family. Prepare to be amazed! In the meantime, I'll be praying for you that your visit is fruitful.

I am pretty pumped, eh.

[quote name='the171' timestamp='1333866473' post='2414335']
I am pretty pumped, eh.
[/quote]

haha WAIT, aren't you Canadian? If so, this post is especially funny.