An Old School Catholic Message Board

Don't Want To Lurk No More.....

mantellata

Hi ya'll

I feel like a total noob asking this question but...

Exactly how does one acquire the status of "phatmasser"? and stop lurking? I've searched the forums.... and likely in all the wrong places, but I can't seem to find the answer.

Thanking you in advance for your help.

Prayers on this very holy day,
Mantellata.

I must have hit a magic number.... or I've been not looking properly at my avatar....

I do have the status of phatmasser (I feel like I'm part of the pham!!)

Oh well.... I did need some humility today. Nothing like a little embarrassment to make that happen.

I do still have a "lurker" above my avatar.... hmm....

Cheers to all,
Mantellata.

TheresaThoma

Your "status" and "title" are linked to the number of posts you have made. I can't remember off the top of my head what number corresponds to what status/title though.

I'm still a "lurker" too mantellata! I think we have to post over 100 before we move to another "category." That will take quite some time for me! I hardly ever post!

Kayte Postle

I actually think it's 50...and then you go to pm newbie. =)

Edited by Kayte Postle

I hated the title "lurker" (probably because I really [u]did[/u] lurk around here for a long time before I joined) and am very happy with newbie instead. :bananarap: Yea, Newbie

Don't worry about your status..........whether being a "lurker " "newbie " or whatever.................just enjoy the phorum.!!
Good Bless !!

I figured it must have had something to do with the number of posts but I thought I saw somebody with less posts than myself who wasn't listed as a "lurker" and wanted to see if there was something else fun I should be participating in. My guess is that I made a mistake in regards to what I saw OR that I saw someone with fewer posts who say, had the title "religious" or something. At any rate... this post should help. I'm almost at 50.

Thank you to those who are so :nun3: welcoming to me regardless of my "status".

I agree that you are amesome.... I mean, you have "yo yo yo" as your status.

Yay! I'm now officially a PM newbie!

Happy Easter all!!