Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Wrinkled Aliens Only!


What kind of punch should we have at the ball?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Azriel' date='May 7 2004, 01:08 PM'] ohhh goodness. I'm still nursing, so gotta go with lemonade, or a small nice glass of merlot ..

But I'd rather have a 'rita w/Red! [/quote]
Yeah, we'll have to have a nursing moms section. I'll have a chocolate malt... merlot gives me a headache...

And I can drive (I have a minivan-- not a towncar!) under the condition that NO ONE THROWS UP IN MY CAR.

:drool:

CreepyCrawler
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='May 7 2004, 01:12 PM']
And I can drive (I have a minivan-- not a towncar!) under the condition that NO ONE THROWS UP IN MY CAR.
[/quote]
i guess serving milk of magnesia is out then, huh?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...