An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass Quest!- Commentary Thread

PhuturePriest

MissScripture

She does a lot more housework than I ever do...but then, she probably has a bigger house.

And probably a lot cleaner house than I do...

[size=3][size=4]With apologies to ARFINK...[/size] [/size]

[indent=1][color=#008000][size=3]Mini hijak - AnneLine is NOT a good housekeeper.... the only housework she does is when you all are looking at me... and then I COMPLAIN about it. But I have a HUGE place that belongs to my MIL... (not our MIK) and no household staff. So... I AM upstairs, downstairs... and gardener. But it's OK....[/size][/color][/indent]

[size=4][size=3][size=4]Returning to the thread...[/size] [/size][/size]

[size=4]Yup, I think Red might be right... but it would make a nifty taco & extra water holder for now.... gotta pace yourself, sir... who knows when your next meal will be! Could be light years from here![/size]

[indent=1][size=3][color=#008000]Time to do another housework sprint... one more 30 minute sprint should DO it![/color][/size][/indent]

Edited by AnneLine

plus, he needs at least two water bottles. after he's done with one, it can be his toilet. (apologies for grossness) the other one he can refill with water if he gets a chance to. (this will work as long as he doesn't mix up which water bottle is for what.)

Absolutely. Good call. Leave it to a mother to remember the important stuff!

OK... so now what does he have to do. He's fed, watered and uh, been to the boy's room. He still isn't sure where he is or what he should do next. Any of you have good ideas? We don't want him to get bored and tempted toward more beer....

Edited by AnneLine

TheresaThoma

Well are there any more doors? I'm thinking some exploring of the current location might be a good idea.

MissScripture

[quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1338349169' post='2437633']
This is an update?

NOW what do we do?
[/quote]
Go back to the bathroom and sneak out a window? :idontknow:

Is that a legit star map, GM? Can he enlarge it by looking through the water bottle (using it as a magnifier) or something?

fides' Jack

Sorry to nitpick again... - so there's a powerful light coming from the window - presumably from a (relatively) nearby star that is not directly in his field of vision, but is close enough to it that it's lighting the room, [i]and he can still see stars out the window[/i]?

If the source of a very bright light was coming from outside the window, he would not see stars.

Must be a trick.

[quote name='fides' Jack' timestamp='1338386837' post='2437769']
Sorry to nitpick again... - so there's a powerful light coming from the window - presumably from a (relatively) nearby star that is not directly in his field of vision, but is close enough to it that it's lighting the room, [i]and he can still see stars out the window[/i]?

If the source of a very bright light was coming from outside the window, he would not see stars.

Must be a trick.
[/quote]

Or a really great anti-glare optical coating on the windows.

fides' Jack

Or maybe they're not windows at all. Maybe we've just been led to believe that they're windows.