An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass Quest!- Commentary Thread

PhuturePriest

Chrysophylax

I think he should climb the tree and go into the house through the chimney (after jumping onto the roof, of course) just in case Hasan left him any traps. He could also check the tree for fruit and small animals (aka: food)

[quote name='arfink' timestamp='1340595757' post='2448544']
[img]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-lZ1Xv5TwEoc/T-feC9wnGsI/AAAAAAAACIc/bwlPVAFOyfY/s800/quest39.png[/img]
[/quote]

Hasan-

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

I been sayin' that poo for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your arse. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a fluppery mupper before you popped a cap in his arse. But I saw some poo this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. .45 here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous arse in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that poo ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin, Hasan. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='the171' timestamp='1340607240' post='2448592']
Mikolbe is going to get on a plane to Kazakhstan, or wherever the heck Hassy is, and just--

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!! Bring out the rack!!

Err... Err... Not the DISH RACK, YOU FOOL!!
[/quote]

*Cough* Bosnia...

Edited by FuturePriest387

[quote name='arfink' timestamp='1339523129' post='2443963']
Also remember it's not just about what do DO. But rather what to make[b] Mikolbe DO.[/b]
[/quote]

Doo doo! HA!

Also I love that the computer in space ran on DOS

[quote name='the171' timestamp='1340644318' post='2448696']
Mikolbe is going to fly to bosnia.
[/quote]

srsly..

stop calling me fat

After composing a STRONGLY WORDED letter in his head, a [i][b]thin, svelte [/b][/i]MIKolbe asks the Cat-turtle if s/he-it knows where Hasan has the people & stuff stashed, and if so, to deliver the letter to Hasan....

Edited by AnneLine

brianthephysicist

"Teleport me to Primanti Bro's for sammiches!"

[url="http://www.primantibrothers.com/"]http://www.primantibrothers.com/[/url]

Sorry, ARFink, my computer time is sporatic these days.....

"Yo, C.A.T.! Always glad to meet another CATolic! Can you take me to Shea, with a pit stop at Primanti Bros? I could use their restroom while they get sammiches ready for all of us! She and the kids would LOVE to meet you!"

Edited by AnneLine

• 2 weeks later...
brianthephysicist

I keep thinking about bumping this thread, but every time I'm about to do it, I imagine Arfink buried under a mountain of work and I don't want to pester him