An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass Quest!- Commentary Thread

PhuturePriest

[img]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-7oYX2SDbp5I/UIyLDtMX5mI/AAAAAAAAEcs/pUGZpwD7cTo/s800/quest53.png[/img]
Turtlecat reluctantly agrees to help Mikolbe. What to do next?

Edited by arfink

[color=#0000FF]Hmmmm.... TurtCat said 'Fine' -- is that [i]fine[/i] as in, yeah, righ, I'll do it.... [/color]

[color=#0000FF]or [i]fine[/i] as in pay a fine get out of jail?[/color]

"TurtCat, where are my family? What has Hasan done with them? What do we do now?"

oh... and then MIKolbe, always a gentleman, says, "Oh, and Thank YOU, S'tr"

Edited by AnneLine

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

cat turtle may be more plesent if you feed him a yabbie. Search outside for a pond and catch a yabbie, a yabbie is like a mini mini lobster that i assume turtles eat, but than i don't know what turtles eat.

• 5 months later...

LOL, sorry if that was too blunt. :P

I don't know if/when I'll pick this back up, I have so much other croutons to work on right now. Like this:

lFhSJAz.png

brianthephysicist

No worries dude. I didn't know if it was busy or forgetfullness that let it go by the wayside. Certainly not a mandatory request but I figure it doesn't hurt to ask, as long as I'm not bugging you all the time like this one:

sticker,375x360.png

Thank you, ARFink!!!!!!

And because you seem to like some ideas to help.....

"Yo - CatTurtle -- there's a big storm coming... can we get on with this????!!!!! Where are my family!"

I do believe that that comment was just before the hurricaine that hit the Eastern Seaboard... perhaps MIKolbe was blown a bit far afield?

So, I am seriously contemplating rebooting this thread. Let's face it, Mikolbe just isn't that interesting as a character, and I didn't have a real vision with this whole thing. Now I have a new vision.

Futurepriest will be in it instead. :Evil: